Lots of love in the Longhouse

They definitely look happy.

2 Likes

As long as they produce something useful does it matter?

1 Like

Not so far as I can tell from here. :grin: I figure I’ve got a fridge/ freezer, baggies and rice. Throw in some patience and that’s a recipe for something good down the road! :wink: :facepunch:t3:
I’ve become fond enough of the lads that they’re getting a lighting upgrade Saturday evening. Goodbye blurple light and hello 2 new white full specs so I can put a couple more in the tub! :joy:

7 Likes

Cool on the new lights. What are you getting? I am extremely happy with the Mars Hydro FC 4800 in my 4x4 tent. If it failed today, I would have another just like it tomorrow. Nice giant leaves right there.

1 Like

So what’s actually happening! :joy: I’m finally picking up the 4th Viparspectra XS2000 to complete a matching set of lights in the 4x8 flower tent. I’ll take the 2 100w full specs I have in there now filling out the last 2x4 section to upgrade the Lads Lair. So, new to the boys I suppose would have been more accurate. :grin: I’ll be happy to have both situations taken care of. I can finally put the flower tent on a proper sunrise - sunset schedule and the blurple can be removed from the boys flower area! :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Exciting stuff! Sunrise and sunset modes sound fancy.

1 Like

So the show gets an upgrade… cool.
:eyeglasses:
I’ve got my shades on. :wink:

1 Like

Let the slaughter of larvae begin! I’m so done with tiny flying fuckers! :joy:

I’ll be using now and pretreating soil before potting or transplanting.

8 Likes

Rub a dub dub. 3 men in a tub! The lads have their new lighting situation taken care of! The flower tent got its new light as well! :+1:t3: I think I may be able to fit a 4th male in the tub if I need to. We have AC/DC in the back. Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls in the center and the new arrival is Black Triangle Kush x OG Kush.

I definitely can’t be letting guests in the guest bathroom! :joy:

So much for drying in complete darkness. I may get some black plastic and turn the tub into a tent. 🤷🏼 I keep turning all my drying areas into grow areas! :joy:

14 Likes

A 7 tray hanging basket? Damn, lol nothing like a bit of confidence! Have ya filled that thing up yet? i gotta 4 tray one lol But only use it for larf mostly

The stuff I use to make my concentrate, with the heat press… sometimes, if there’s plenty, I’ll use proper buddage

Bought that thing a couple years ago, while still in good health and working farm lol love it!

5 Likes

So much confidence that it’s actually an 8 tray! :joy:
But in reality no, I haven’t filled it up yet! :rofl:
This is actually the first time I’ve broken it out.
I’m about to empty that little bit before the next comes down, so probably still won’t fill it! I just got tired of moving the curtain of hanging plants to get to the tub. :joy: Also it gives me a goal to shoot for! :grin:

3 Likes

lol Hell yeah!

1 Like

Did I ever show ya some of the concentrate I get? I think I have…?
Hurting too much to think straight…well, that and high AF! lol

Smoked a bowl of it just before I came back in… or SOME of a bowl!

1 Like

I got the Yuzu Sour dried and weighed. Unfortunately I didn’t hit the mark. It dried considerably looser than I thought it would. That said it’s uncured and already a nice smoke. It smells and tastes like a sour for sure. Very up and social buzz for the first 15 minutes then it hits the head and body with a warm relaxation.
Wish she did more than 5.5 oz!

18 Likes

I’ve seen a few pics you’ve shown. I love a good blast of concentrate in any form! Now ya got me wanting to go break some out. I’m about done with all the important stuff in the Longhouse so now I can get baked and talk to them! :joy:

2 Likes

That last batch, I couldn’t help but keep some of the primo shit separate! When I went to stir it up and break it loose from the bottom of the jar, it looked almost like them Diamonds folks brag about! lol

1 Like

Yup! You probably had some forming if it had been curing for a while! Diamonds and some terp sauce. :grinning: I think I’m gonna go top a bowl of Sour D with some Sour D bubble hash a buddy sent me. I’ll probably end up cleaning the tent again! :joy:

1 Like

Have fun, lol I ain’t gonna do squat but sit here n try easing off

2 Likes

I hope things do ease off for ya enough to get some rest. Even if ya don’t fall asleep. Hopefully at least a little relief finds its way to you bud! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:🪶🪶 :green_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I’d need 4 of those for one Frankie outdoor plant. Same goes for the ISS and the LSGTK.
Definitely handy for indoor though.

3 Likes