Lots of love in the Longhouse

Salsas, jams, and pickling my dude! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I swear I keep putting plants in the flower tent and that can’t happen unless I harvest a few first but they keep coming back! I haven’t even popped a seed in weeks! :joy:

Pretty stoked I didn’t shell out for a cloner or anything special! The busted aerogarden is rooting like a champ. Working on 9 and 10 now! Let’s see how long its record will hold! :grin: It’s bound to fail at some point.

8 Likes

Hey, lol ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’… oh wait, it IS broke! I say still don’t ‘fix’ it! lol

1 Like

Good Morning! @JohnnyPotseed
I with ya on that! Always meant to replace the little pump so it top feeds but ya might as well buy a whole new one! :joy: I’ve always just run air stones in it and it seems to do ok. :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I’m actually making another bubble cloner, from stuff laying around here, lol

We have all the ingredients, just gotta hunt em all down and put together.
Ya know how it is, lol after so long of not using, things get shifted and shuffled around. Now we got everything found, it’s assembly time. lol

1 Like

My very first one was just a 10 gallon Tupperware tote with a few holes in the top for little baskets and some air stones.They rooted so I just let them grow. I was then a hydro guy! :joy:

1 Like

Yep lol. We’ll probably put this one together today or tomorrow, and get it up n running soon after.

2 Likes

The humidity domes/dirt cloning works alright. it’s a ‘passive’ system and takes awhile to root. so-so success, but the bubble-cloner usually runs quicker roots. Now that I’m getting better, lol I’m wanting to pick the pace back up a bit.
Big plus, ya don’t have to ‘harden’ the babies up to move em out of the humidity domes and in with the rest of the rooms plants.That’s my biggest reason, lol

1 Like

Really happy to hear you’re feeling good enough to to ramp up the game again! :fist:t3: Nothing like doing what ya love!
While I got ya here, Thunder Rose is really getting her feet under her! Like you said, hold on cause she’s gonna take off! I just transplanted out of a solo and into a 3 gallon last night. She’s doing great! :green_heart:

9 Likes

I’m telling you, brother, the TR is already the tallest plants in the rooms!

1 Like

I’m saving a 7 gallon just for her! :wink:

Before ya do all that, make sure it’s not a boy! lol

That’s why I’m still saving the 7 gallon! :joy: I’ll let her ride till she shows. Don’t jinx it! :joy: I’m sending her female vibes! :four_leaf_clover::grin:

2 Likes

I’m A do it yourself er. I made my own bubble closer much like has been described. Works well. However. Last time I took cuts for clones, I just left them in a beer cup of plain water. They rooted in about a week. I retained two and donated the other four to my grand daughter. I now have two really nice Frankenstein clones. One to make buds and the other as a mother plant.

3 Likes

Are these Grove Bags? They look like it except for the “sweet decades” stamped on the bag and I can’t see a Grove logo.
BTW
That’s one heck of a stash brother!

2 Likes

Ah. I see that now. Just had to read down to it. A lot of times when I do that, I forget about what I was going to post though. lol
Please let me know if they do the job. OH and did they offer a smaller quantity of bags at a lesser price? I need 1/4 lb bags though. I’ll look these up.

2 Likes

My stash is usually in same tote in grove bags under my bed.lol

Take the bag please!lol I want to grow more and pay my electric bill.:rofl::rofl:. Nice deal there. Just heard a quote on some show idk but it’s " I wanna sell what your buying" though it was nice play on words to what we are use to. I guess that’s the hustler’s motto!

1 Like

Hey @BigMike55 I’ve been thinking the whole time that I can’t believe the aerogarden is working so well! I’m just one step above a glass of water and a window sill! :joy: The plant wants to grow! They’re pretty tough. I’m always impressed!

@MoBilly did ya look the bags up? I have no actual Grove experience. I wanted to try bags, but I cheaped out when I saw these. I recently opened a bag that had been sealed for just over a month and the contents have only improved. I haven’t used a hydrometer in the bag but by feel and smoke there has been no detrimental moisture loss. That’s the extent of my testing at this point. So far I’m pleased and will be moving forward until something changes! Thanks I’m working on building up enough to play in the Longhouse without fear! If I have a stash it doesn’t matter if I break stuff during a grow! And I will ! :joy: :+1:t3:

@420noob Sounds like us OG’s know a good stash tote when we see one laying around! :joy: Yeah brother. Right time. Right place. I couldn’t pass the deal up! When they jump at the “ I don’t want to let it go #” what’s a fella to do? :joy:
I have to say bro, I’ll miss Looney Tunes… but I dig the new avatar! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

No. I haven’t yet @NDNCHILD .
I’ll do that tomorrow. I’ve been out of town playing with the band. Just now got home in fact. I hope sleep is my friend tonight. lol
Good night.

3 Likes

I hope this circle stays unbroken tonight.

2 Likes