Love for "Member of the Month"

honestly, as someone who is relatively new to this, the explanations @DougDawson has provided around the mechanics behind some of the functions of the forum have been great, and the generosity is immense. I always look forward to the trivia, and the stickers on the envelopes when I do win.

Thanks Doug!

4 Likes

LOL… There’s always a “Slash S (/S)” on the back of Foreigner’s one liners…

:laughing: :+1:

Just the way he’s wired…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

LOL, yeah @Foreigner is a cool user. Thank you everybody. Really hate when I have mornings like this where there is a situation beyond my control and someone just wants to fight about it. You all really make those unfortunate moments much easier to deal with. I am grateful for all of you.

15 Likes

way to be doug! :heart:

2 Likes

Yup, No Doubt About It.
Doug is one of the most stand-up guys I have met through the internet. Always ready to go the extra mile. Me and him worked together on the OG Veteran’s Giveaway… Could not be a success without his help.

6 Likes

For real, I always see @DougDawson helping somebody out in some way. Way to be dude :v: :green_heart::bulb:

3 Likes

Can’t say enough good about our guy Doug. Great example of what it is to be a part of this community. Piles of respect for you brother. Never change

4 Likes

I’ll take this opportunity to ask, who is that troll in your avatar? I was assuming it was a character from the Pixar movie so I was gonna try to find a good hi-res image of him so that I could start photoshopping him into some hilarious and precarious situations but google search has turned up zilch. Did the guys at Pixar learn what an OG you are and make you your own character?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Oh @Pluckyevil you’re a peach! What fun we’ll have now!

1 Like

4 Likes

plucky

4 Likes

Man I’ve read all the relevant threads and I have literally no idea what this salt is about. Nothing but love for @DougDawson

6 Likes

Are you Doug’s puppet account? exclaim|nullxnull Just kidding frech|nullxnull, he’s a good guy … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

For those who want to see what the reality of the situation behind these ridiculous lies is feel free to read the thread where it is all laid out. Don’t take my word for anything when you can literally read it for yourself.

6 Likes

first things first @DougDawson this is for you, im sure you’ll get some use out of it:

8 Likes

Lol! Love it :+1:

2 Likes

start from the beginning right?

3 Likes

In Troll font

3 Likes

It’s all over by post 81. There is no taking or behind the back BS like is being described. It’s all there for folks to see.

5 Likes