Love stash grow journal and Molokai kush to make seeds

Was gifted some seeds and figure start a grow journal for the comraderie. Planning on seeding them but may keep one in seeded

18 Likes

@FieldEffect. I couldn’t wait till spring so I’m going to seed them bro sister and grow them in the spring. Big mahalo bro. I figure start a grow journal

3 Likes

Good for you! Loooking nice :sunglasses:

Wish I could be starting plants right now, I’ve gotta wait until April/May

4 Likes

Yea I should have waited but I figure I could seed them and finish them up before the next season starts

2 Likes

Jealous of the warmth there right now. It’s getting frigid here.

How does flowering work at 20N? Will they go straight into flower over the winter?

1 Like

Yes mine does. Those little ones will be buds and seeds super soon

1 Like

Good luck with the grow, don’t let the pigs get them :grin:!

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

Very cool! Nothing like making seeds!

Yeah man I figure I can make some quick seeds before the spring

1 Like

8 Likes

Update does it look like they need nutrients?

Not super experienced but they don’t look deficient at all

1 Like

The look good except for the last picture, lower right. Can you take a picture of that plant. Maybe @George can weigh in.

2 Likes

Hey brother. Will take pics in the morning. Still working on some recipes. I’ll send you some desert one too

2 Likes

Is that the Molokai citrus kush from CTG?

I got it from a trade. What is ctg? I wanna check that out.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Motaco hey I know Ctg I got some frost and others from him. But no this is not from him. I’m excited to grow the frost. Never seen the real deal frost for awhile. That strain is loud you can smell it from far away.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Yeah, same dude.

I wanna try the Molokai citrus Kush. It is from the same old timer who had the Frost. He goes by “The General”. Hopefully CTG will sell it one day.

Anyway, I will still be following along. Good luck. :+1:

1 Like