LoveDaAutos Bean sharing AND Trading Seeds for Stamps 2024

It looked to me like those are the currently available non-machinable forever stamps, but could be wrong about that.

5 Likes

It would make no difference to me if it was other then the $1.06 butterfly non-machinable stamps. The ones I mentioned are the ones I’m familiar with and have used.

2 Likes

There is one flip of the Cap Junky left as well as the package deal of the three packs of regs pictured above.

2 Likes

I’ll run into town on Friday to check the PO Box for stamps. If any have arrived I’ll mail off the beans to those members on Monday.

3 Likes

Pm sent on the last pack of the cap junky s1

1 Like

The last pack of the Cap Junky seeds has been spoken for now. Left is the lot of 3 packs of reg seeds.

4 Likes

Let me know if anyone backs out of those CJ’s. They’d be crazy to not grab a pack of 15 for $21.20. I wish I’d seen this thread sooner.

11 Likes

10 pack of Skunk Hashplant x Soul Mate (Bodhi) for some stamps. Photo Regs

8 pack of Galaxy Brain S1 Auto Fem

12 pack of Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain auto fem

I’m going to start collecting stamps so I can spread my Milk N Cookies by Exotic Genetix Open Repro seeds. Once you claim a pack tag me and put the pack you picked and then DM me ! I’ll be back on in 16 hours ish

4 Likes

Or if u want to take all of them just multiply it by three idk :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Well they probably won’t back out now after posting that picture. :wink: Gorgeous plant right there.

6 Likes

I’ll take the skunk hashplant x soulmate! Is the pinot noir x galaxy brain an auto?

2 Likes

Yes. Well I’m 99.9% sure. My brain working right is what I’m more unsure off, lol.

You can probably find out here

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes it is … I can’t sleep

1 Like

I’ll take all 3 packs after further review, lol. Dm sent

1 Like

Jesus Christ

1 Like

I had some beans to mail out yesterday so went to the Post Office. My PO box was empty, no stamps yet. I’ll check back again on Thursday or Friday of next week.

2 Likes

I was in town today and dropped in the Post Office and found three envelopes in my box. They were all sheets of stamps from the following people.

1. @OG619 …Please PM me your safe mailing address.
  2. @Tracker …Good to go unless you’ve moved since last time I sent you mail.
  3. Trying to figure out who the 3rd envelope with stamps is from.
6 Likes

Maybe @IKEA22

1 Like

Well I know who could have sent them but want to be sure you know?

1 Like

I got you. Might have to wait for them to login