LoveDaAutos Bean sharing AND Trading Seeds for Stamps 2024

Well my shiny new stamps are burning a hole in my pocket so it’s time to put the first one to good use.

If I can remember how to do this I’m going to set up a Wiki giveaway of a flip of Double Grape S1 auto seeds from Mephisto. I now have international stamps so this giveaway is for anyone in the world excluding Russia, San Marino, and Dominica. Just one rule for this giveaway which is as follows. Below is an example of Top Categories visited which we all have in our Member Summary. If you add A. Trading Post and B. Seed Giveaways and together they total more then all your other categories combined (there are special circumstances) please do not sign up.

Someone please tag me when this hits 15 signed up.

TOP CATEGORIES

A. Trading Post – 2721
B. Seed Giveaways - 1137

C. Smoker’s Lounge - 498
D. Indoor Growing - 274
E. Growroom Diaries - 250
F. Seed Runs Co-op - 186

This will run until there are 15 members signed up. Add numbers as needed.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @RainToday
  3. @Smooth
  4. @ix3u
  5. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @JOHN1234 :us:
  8. @Cannaology :us:
  9. @mainerJ
  10. @ChinookKing
  11. @globalhead :india:
15 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good luck to the :us:’s

2 Likes

Maybe my stamps? Mine shoulda went out 10 days ago.

1 Like

They are not mine if that helps.

I just checked and mine don’t show as delivered yet.

Not unless you moved to the northeast. :wink:

1 Like

Nope. Not me.

I definitely still want my pack (and the stamps should be on the way!) but I’d be willing to send you cuts (if in the US) or crosses if I make any with the cap junky mom, or s2’s if I try to reverse it.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @LoveDaAutos! :+1:

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I really appreciate that @TeddyNuggets

I still have plenty of seeds left over from the auction that I won them from. I just couldn’t pass up $20.21 for another pack of them. I would have grabbed all five of them had I seen the post sooner :slight_smile:

You won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

If you’re curious how the two I ran turned out, check out my journal:

Coda’s Cap Junky and Fire Creek OG - Overgrow.com

These are from LDA’s seeds.

1 Like

[quote=“LoveDaAutos, post:37, topic:135184, full:true”]
I was in town today and dropped in the Post Office and found three envelopes in my box. They were all sheets of stamps from the following people.

Mystery solved, thanks ya’ll.

1. @OG619 …Please PM me your safe mailing address.
  2. @Tracker …Good to go unless you’ve moved since last time I sent you mail.
  3. @yardgrazer …got your info from the PM you just sent.

Waiting on stamps for the last two Cap Junky seeds as well as the stamps for the pack of CJ91

3 Likes

@Tracker has asked about the CJ91 flip being donated to the cause by @GCBudz . I’ll go to the Post Office again on Friday both to mail out the 3 flips to the guys who I got the stamps from and also to check the box for the stamps from the other three guys. Friday will be a day short of 2 weeks since the flips were spoken for. So what I will do is “relist” the 2 CJ and 1 CJ91 if no stamps are in the box on Friday. If those stamps do eventually show up I’ll make good and mail out CJ seeds to those who were late.

Right now Tracker has claimed the flip of CJ91 if the stamps for that strain aren’t here by Friday.

3 Likes

Nice score @tracker. Lucky I missed it.

2 Likes

Cool idea! I think the rule you have for the wiki is spot on too

2 Likes

The rule definitely slows down signups :grin:

2 Likes

When I packed up the three flips of Cap Junky S1 seeds for the stamps I got in the mail I noticed I am getting low on envelopes and cards. These are what I normally buy when they’re on sale like now.

Cards and Envelopes

If anyone is interested in these in exchange for one of those boxes of envelopes please send me a PM. First to PM me gets them.

6 Likes

No clue how I ended up with double posts.

1 Like

And finally if anyone is interested I will offer up this exact flip of seeds in exchange for three packs of these hose washers found here.

To these I will add a 5 pack of auto fem seeds of my choice.
Hose Washers

First person to PM me gets them.

7 Likes

Nice of ya LDA. Gettem boys.