Low THC high CBD strains

Hello,
I’m from Italy and I’m planning to grow low thc autoflowering strains outdoor. I’ve a window of about 2 months to grow them here in the center of Italy. Can you please suggest me any strain? And where to buy seeds?

Thank you!
HL

4 Likes

Check this thread out. . . And you are looking for something with cbd in the name like cbdream or they have the freedom dream auto flowering with low thc high cbd

3 Likes

@Hoodini: thanks! The point is we in Italy can grow ‘light’ hemp but we can choose from a list of about 50 strains. Then you must buy seeds (very expensive!) from a certified seller. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve ordered some of these but the photoperiod version to both medicate my dog but also for myself as I suffer with cppd.

0.7% THC and 15% CBD

4 Likes

Could you get me a copy of this list? If I knew what you can grow then I might even be able to fine it cheap or hopefully free for you!

3 Likes

Thanks…0.2/0.6% is the THC limit…

1 Like

Ah sorry. It’s the lowest THC strain I’ve been able to find as a 9 stone bull mastiff stoned wouldn’t be a good mix :rofl:

1 Like

Oooo I like the name of that :grin: I’m just might have to try me some of those too, my :dog2: loves pot leaves, I’d love to grow him his own plants :grin:

1 Like

Thanks dude!! Here the list.

1 Like

Yeah it seems a great strain hoodini. My dog is really struggling at the moment with her hips and she’s limping quite a bit on her front paws. It’s awful to watch so I decided to search out the best strain I could find for to make her comfortable. I need to figure out some way to extract the CBD from it though.

1 Like

You can do it the same way any concentrate is made except rosin I don’t think you could squish it out lol and @HeempaLoompa the only ones I have heard of are the KC line but I’m sure they are around, give me a few days to try to track some down

1 Like

I have tried ferimon and futura, they are both much of a muchness
they work for pain and depression

have not grown either but I know one is a short plant, unlike a lot of hemp grown for fibre

I bought a few kilos from ebay and it was very good value for money
hopefully all weed will be this “free” again one day soon
:om_symbol:

2 Likes

poor baby! Give her some glucosamine and fish oil as well for those joints. My baby girl has a blown out knee and it helps as well. Also bone broth is great for joint pain!

1 Like

Yeah I give her sardines in sunflower oil most days. I’ll see about finding some glucosamine locally and add it to her diet. At this point I’ll do anything I can to help ease the pain she’s obviously in. Thanks for the suggestions.

It’s great for human joint pain too! I see a major difference in my own

1 Like

Yes you can, and it is delicious! I’ll be squishing some of that soon(ish)

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh damn I gotta get me a press now then for sure

1 Like

hello everyone, being a beginner in the culture, I ask myself a lot of questions … does it exist automatic varieties with a high percentage of CBD? thank you :v:

1 Like

i think you are asking if there are high-CBD auto-flower strains(?)

anybody know?

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Freedom Dream was a 1 million seed give-a-way in Canada last year. I believe those were all high - CBD Autos.

I have some I can give away. The seeds looked a little green to me, but I have been surprised, and recently.

7 Likes