Low THC high CBD strains

@ReikoX was doing an auto project with Freedom Dream for a high CBD auto

Believe he quoted 8% which isn’t THAT high when it comes to CBD strains

5 Likes

I thought they were photo.

My little jar says auto on it. I have not tried to run them.

2 Likes

I currently have the photoperiod version in veg :+1:

2 Likes

The are reg(not feminized) and auto.

2 Likes

Med Gom 1.0 from Grass O Matic

1 Like

yes that’s what I meant, sorry, I use google translation :v:

1 Like

I am from belgium and unfortunately, these offers are only valid for Canada only :frowning: :v:

1 Like

Thank you all for your responses !! :slight_smile: :v:

2 Likes

I recently bought some Patch Adams seeds by Best Coast Genetics. They are supposed to be low THC < 3% and high CBD ~12%.

https://www.seedsherenow.com/best-coast-genetics-patch-adams.html

I popped the Freedom Dream, got two females, but killed them off because they didnt look too good. I’ll be running a few of these this fall/winter as part of my Auto Juanita project.

6 Likes

Nirvana has a couple of low thc and high cbd also ilovegrowingmarijuana.com has some high cubs seeds. They are both in Amsterdam and you should be able to get seeds from them. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ve merged two topics to gather all info about high CBD strains in one place…

There is also Bedrocan:

Check out that thread, there are also other interesting links and suggestions…

3 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe, in my country (Italy) unlucky you can grow just one ot the 68 hemps strains declared from the European Community. If a strain isn’t available in this list you cannot grow it…

1 Like

Hey ReikoX, I just got some of the same seeds, but won’t be putting them in dirt till early next year. Would you be able to post here (or maybe you already have a blog or something) on how they grow? What your experience was for flower times etc? I’d love to get some input from someone who has experience with the genetic ahead of time. Many thanks for any input. #growerslove

Haven’t popped mine yet, but @Sebring has some going in his journal.

Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

1 Like

Hey brother @99PerCent. Have you smoked it? Ms oleskool is finding the Hurkle very enjoyable without any “panic twinges”. The low THC high CBD strains are a godsend she says. Do yours fall into this category? Thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

I have not pursued this.

Muley has definitely. Anything with Hurkle from myself or him would be his work, and finding plants with CBD was certainly on his mind.

I only pursue flavors at this point. They all tend to help me medically, so I follow my nose.

3 Likes

There’s a new one from Medical Marijuana Genetics, “Master Hemp” supposedly 32:1

5 Likes

I’m willing to bet some pheno hunting is required to find the 25% or so that go to 32:1.

1 Like

THC never goes over 0.5%, so i think you’re guaranteed at least 25:1 - 12% CBD and 0.5% THC would be 24:1

Terpene production is excellent and is responsible for the intense scents and flavours of incense, lemon and bitter-sweet notes. CBD levels are very high at 12 - 16% while THC production remains extremely low at just 0.3 - 0.5%! This strain will appeal to the therapeutic user or simply to those who wish to enjoy a richly-flavoured smoke or vape without the usual psychoactive response.

1 Like