Lowrider2× the devil#1 & lowrider2 ×ultraviolet

So the four in the buckets lined up are mixed up I don’t remember what they are they’re all lowrider though I dropped him down too soon so they’re getting spindly but I’m just going to leave them and let them adapt

1 Uploading… 2

3Uploading…

3 Likes

Phone but to die I’ll give explanations later

2 Likes

@Ftlob. Hey sorry I missed your post give me a little bit and I’ll give you a rundown on my setup so you know what’s going on

2 Likes

Not a problem brother,I’m planning to update a couple pics my self,I have one female for sure,and I’ll probably attempt a second transplant, peace!

1 Like

Sorry agin for the love of buds this weeks been super busy it’s just cheap topsoil mixed with clay dirt sand and cow Manure. I have a 600w balest and light hps I grow them on 20 on 4 off only because of the zamaldelica i have in there i let the temp fluctuate from 78 to 60 and they seem to be ok with it my tip tho is to keep your light low and raise it as they grow

3 Likes

That zamaldelica will bud out anyway. Thought id let you know those clones are all on a timer. Autoflower traits are in the genes. But I think it was the 24 hour light cycle for five months that did it because everything im growing is budding out.

2 Likes

If it does it does I’m not worried about it

1 Like

@ReikoX @V4vendetta I had to pull everything I’m really sorry about all this I’ll start agin later but a bunch of shit happened and couldn’t risk it

3 Likes

Stay safe. Better safe than sorry. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Gorrila time bro. Go find you a spot outside somewhere man! Rehab’s for quitters! Jk. You stay smart and stay safe bro! If you need seeds I think I got you covered.

3 Likes

So I threw this one outside it was one of the babies I forgot to get rid of that day I was freaking so I threw it in the other three outside two of them died cuz I didn’t do anything with them I just let them do their own thing one was male and I took some of the pollen sacs in sprinkled over it so I can get some seeds hopefully but here check it out it’s not done yet but

4 Likes