Blue Amnesia X sweet tooth auto fems indoor dry grow

this one popped from the seed and I planted it in a 44 oz drink container. And now I’m transplanting after reading V4vendetta told me it should have been in a bigger pot so here it is and that’s how you keep you plant safe during a transplant!!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I had almost forgot I had to open these. Manually after soaking for 5 days has anyone else had to do anything like that with theirs just wondering I had to do it as a last resort before they died the outer part was starting to turn black looked like rot was going to set in. so I wanted to do a squeeze test. It splits I freak out and throw it in the paper towel and cup with other and walked out. 2 hours later I walk back in there and there’s a little tap sticking out so I put it in that 44 ounce. the next morning. The other one still hadn’t did anything so later that day I decided to do the same thing same results but I went ahead and planted it in a bigger pot

3 Likes

4 Likes

It hasn’t come up just yet but I’ve been watching waiting and wanting it to lol it will be 2-3 days at the latest… I think😋we’ll see and I was told to watch them carefully just to make sure they dont end up hermie’s. Will update later

2 Likes

Yes. Who knows if the silver worked or not. Great news. Ill skuff some seeds before germing next time around.

1 Like

I would soak them first cause you’ll want the ones that open on there own. You dont want to end up with a bunch more seeds with that trait. But if you have to use them you can bread that trait out later

1 Like

I don’t know why there so hard to crack.ill Skuff seeds then direct sow.

it could just be LinkedIn with the genetics the plants anyways good luck I’ll be keeping an ear out

1 Like

3 Likes

Best tasting auto I’ve grown so far was the blue am auto, should be interesting to see a cbd quality come out of the cross.

@V4vendetta I’m hoping it will have a good thc level I’m not a big CBd Enthusiast

The blue am was high thc don’t worry. Yield and cbd will come from sweetooth, hopefully. Watch out for hermies. Dark alleyways and whatnot.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is the blue amnesia X sweet tooth and the other 3 are my lowrider 2 X ultraviolet H2 regular Auto. In one is low rider 2 x the Devil # 1 regular Auto. From @ReikoX thanks agin

4 Likes

I think the two up top or both sweet tooth I know the one in the gray bucket is blue Amnesia X sweet tooth

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking good :seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

2 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX lol it’s so hard for me to leave them alone and let them do there thing lol but its worth being crazy for a bit :grin::grin::sunglasses:.:no_pedestrians:need for my door lol

1 Like