Lumatek attis 200 in 2x2 tent,Plain water grow

I would cut out watering issue because I used 20% perlite and the soil Is very loose,also didn’t water a lot.I think of nute burn

1 Like

After this grow I’ll be rebuilding my soil instead of buying any. Getting how hot it is correct will definitely be a learning experience.

1 Like

I have no things to measure the soil,only TDS and pH Meter.So I am guessing the issue before planting the other two seeds

Took this with my Smartphone micro Lens

2 Likes

If you take a tablespoon of your soil and mix it with a tablespoon of water to make a “slurry” (muddy water), stir it up well, let it sit for 30min, and check the pH of that with your meter.

Not the most accurate way to check but it will give you an idea. If it registers very high or low you’ll know something is wrong.

1 Like

Do It tomorrow for sure

Important to note the pH of your water before doing that :+1:

1 Like

So what Will be the relation between my water pH and soil though?

If your water pH is 7 by itself and it drops to 4.4 after adding the soil you’ll know your soil is far too acidic. If it goes up to 9 it’s too alkaline.

It just gives you a general idea, this method probably falls under bro-science. The best way to check is with the proper tools, if possible

2 Likes

My plan is to go by runoff readings from test mixtures of used soil, compost, goat manure and perlite. The only thing I’ll have to buy will be perlite.

1 Like

The problem Is I made two layers,One Is mixture and the upper Is lightmix only,so the issue Is there are two zones.Will It balance alone with organic processes or should I use my new box of lightmix and start fresh with only humus and lightmix?

I’m actually only on my fourth grow just now. So far my approach has been to keep it as simple as possible by going with a proven pre-made medium.
I use HappyFrog soil from seed to harvest. The first three runs got me familiar with the plants needs. Now I want to approach this like I do everything else, as self sufficient as possible.
:wink:
I’m saying I have never used any of these things. lol
Got stoned and lost track. :joy:

1 Like

I am Stoned,very Stoned right now from the gorilla you saw growing in the other thread and It s very pleasant for sleeping.I should have kept It simple too…I am very thoughtful right now about what I Will do for the other two seeds…

1 Like

No, it is a federal thing.
I noticed one place (Holland Industries) actually having bat Guano but the last time I checked (a store owner pointed me in the right direction) it was listed as barred from import… but under review (it had been under review for 4 years :laughing:).
Now the rock phosphate is a different animal, it’s OK.

It appears that somebody watched the Discovery Channel and found out about bats and bat poop (all manner of interesting and nasty things therein)
and went all Hell NO! and it was assigned a low priority in the testing schedule…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

hello brò sorry if I allow myself but managing in the past you wholesale for cultivation supplies here in italy I can tell you one thing the lumatek attis as led is not bad indeed we talk that here it is much appreciated but if you have time check the performance and parameters of the Taurus s Italian led used for farms but I can assure you a bomb much higher than the attis and the prices do not know exorbitant … sorry for the thought and the translator forgive me

1 Like

Update:

2 Likes

The leaves look good.

1 Like

They look even Better now

1 Like

Little update:

Royal gorilla auto up right and bottom,Gelato auto on left.
They are in their First week still.
Leds dimmed at 60% about 120 watt.Height : 40 cm about from canopy.
I see the light Is ok for this stage.
Giving only oh water about 6,2-5 pH

1 Like

I believe Gelato is my favorite strain that I have tried so far. The taste and high were awesome and the effects just held on and on. :slight_smile:

1 Like