Lumatek attis 200 in 2x2 tent,Plain water grow

From royal Queen seeds?If so I am glad to show you this Little girl growing if everything Will be ok
I was thinkering about buying root juice and Activera from Amazon.That way I can give Them to the girls.Any thoughts about that?

No. I got mine from homegrowncannibis . They were actually some free seeds they threw in as a bonus when I ordered a few other strains.
I have only used the FoxFarm Nutrient Trio for feed. I also alternate Epson salts or molasses every other feeding and Cal Mag every third watering.
Anything else, is just if I see a need to do something different.

I am a simple man. I keep things that way unless my inquisitive nature takes over that is. LOL
:thinking:

1 Like

Right!This Is overthinking a lot as I. Always use to do!I gave myself the rule in this thread:this grow Is an effort at growing my knowdoledge about keeping as simple as Plain water only almost.That Is why I amended soil before planting.Maybe some tweak with what I ALREADY HAVE.Thank you for your words keeping my eyes open!

I just know what works for me. You are doing well, I think. There are as many ways to grow pot as there are growers. That’s one thing I like about this forum. What I don’t think about, someone else probably will. And then we share.
:slight_smile:
WIN WIN!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Update:
Day 10-11 circa

Showing some issue :

Some leaves are Twisted.Showing very very pointy Yellow edges.I thought about too hot temperature(30°) and low humidity probably the issue.Gave Them only root juice,algamic,activera and bioheaven.
Any advice?
I lowered the light at 80% and put humidifier,Rised the light from 25 cm to 40 cm.

good evening villager do not give too many fertilizers now the shrewd leaves are the cause go to only water for now at a controlled pH

1 Like

I didn’t give nutes, It’s an amended soil as started above in my First message of this thread.

Day 15 for top right Gorilla,Day 12 for Gelato on top left,Day 9-10 for Little gorilla.
I think they are a Little stunted or are they growing at right pace?
I have only stimulants like Alga mic,Activera and rootjuice,Bioheaven also.

2 Likes