LzBoy's Lounge - Perpetually growing OG beans

Awesome to see mate. You’ve really come on in your cultivation journey. We’ll have to trade some samples next time I’m in the lower mainland.

3 Likes

Niiice!
That PPP is a real winner in my book! Great yeild, smooth fruity smoke, great anytime buzz too. :green_heart::purple_heart:

Happy you like the bong and cannagar! :v:

5 Likes

Yep, that’s what’s in the cannagar :call_me_hand:. I’m almost all done, along with the meatbreath :sweat:
I’m still smoking so my taste buds ain’t the greatest, but it’s a very nice buzz that doesn’t make me feel to sleepy when I come down. Much better for day/work smoke compared to the CDxMB. But the CDxMB blows away for potency and couch lock. Definitely an end if day smoke. If I were to compair the 2. My only regret is not growing more lol. Kuddos to you Tracker :call_me_hand:
Thank for the links @Gpaw I might grab one if the PPP leaves and try. But can’t use the rum and sugar for glue. To much temptation to drink with a open bottle in the house. So guess I have to try and get some oil from somewhere. Cannagar on paws for now. :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Dude, your whole space and growing-hand have exploded and steadied out like a plant in its fourth week of veg. It’s been great to watch, and all kinds of inspirational to the rest of us new(er) folk. Got me itching like a madman to get the heavy work done on our space and get that second tent up ASA-yesterday. Hahahha.
You keep on crushing it up there, and we’ll keep on keeping up down here.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

Just doooo it already :joy:
Forgot to update on switching to 12/12 in the 5x5
PPP in 3g, up potted the shishkaberry and the k4ssdd to 1g.
Since I had the PPP already in the 5x5 on 18/6 for a couple of days, just added the rest in there for the 12/12 switch, need to sex em earlier in 1g.
Ffs the PPP is a beautiful plant in veg :green_heart:

Instead of rolling them in the azoz, figured I’d made a slurry and dunk n plunk em into their holes, so much easier and less nastyness in the air
Switched to 12/12 today, let’s get some lady’s :pray:

The clones of the PPP that I took ain’t doing so well in the ez plugs and cloner, I guess ya call it. :person_shrugging:
Lights out atm. Pics later :call_me_hand: hopefully they look a bit better than yesterday

13 Likes

Happy BC family day long weekend. Hope if you have one you’re spending it with loved ones.
And Happy 8 yrs of OG! Please help support the server in anyway possible, every bit helps :green_heart:
OGTW!
It’s been a so, so week with some apartment drama and waiting for ballz to show :roll_eyes:
Since it’s to dam hot for 2 indoor tents. Down goes the veg tent for a month or 2.
Freeing up enough power to put the ac in the bedroom as it’s hit af at night, and Max loves the cooler floor. His hot spots have returned with the heat as well. Gold bond to the rescue :ok_hand: seems to be giving him some relief.
On to the 5x5 with 3 PPP in 3g waiting to sex, 4 shishkaberry and 3 k4ssdd still not showing this noob any definitive ballz. Been on 12x12 for 4 days now…lolz Wtf?
Anyone see something I can’t?

On the balcony, dam the balcony :green_heart: starting to produce some beautiful tomatoes, some got dirty ass from lack of calcium. But I caught it and started cal mag to the feeding instead of just epsom salt. Lesson learned and now adding it to the weed as well. It’s cheap enough.

Oh, then yesterday we heard sirens then all quiet. Of course being an ol stoner I didn’t have my phone on me but got up to see around 5 to 7 RCMP with their guns drawn due to a domestic on the other side of the place. Good ol PoCompton at its finest.
But I tell ya. it sure is a nice feeling when a shit load of cops show up, ya have 3 x 6" godfather, fast buds and a first contact in plain view and not a worry at all. :call_me_hand:

Hope your weekend was better than his. :smirk:
Oh ya… Tried the cannagar, wrapped with fresh PPP fan leaves, then back in the press for a couple of days. It’s a great concept, but no one ever talks about the air flow through the hole made by the squer.
Now it is my first attempt, and maybe I packed it to hard? Got about a half Oz in this one.

The tunnel in the middle becomes a heat exhaust as well, burning the faq outa my mouth, lips, throat. Overall after a couple of hoots. It was to much for both of us. So broke it up and into the bong it went. :disappointed_relieved:
It was the last of the Dream Genie and I was able to compare against some online dispo Mrs.Lz sometimes orders from. Gotta say, I like the DG better

From bulkweedcanada.com if anyone’s tried em before. Not a bad selection, freebie gummies are good. The freebie flower is garbage and good for some hash, maybe. But they give u a Oz of it YMMV.
That’s it for this holiday Monday, that isn’t a holiday for this part time guy :rofl:
I have 1 more pic that I want to enter into the 8 years of OG for my art entry. Just waiting for approval from the creator :crossed_fingers:
No word of a lie. It’s amazing :+1:

9 Likes

Garden is looking amazing. :smiley:
I shut my indoor stuff down in the summer as well.
Just too damn hot. :hot_face:

2 Likes

Holy crap, 6 days since last update?
Well, what’s life without a little work drama. Although this was a new one on me. Can’t talk about it here due to the nature of my business. But let’s just say “Karen” took a big swing and struck out on trying to get me canned. But it backfired. The entire office had my back, and that I’m very grateful to have some incredible coworkers. :green_heart:
But y’all ain’t here for that, let’s get to some pics from the week.
It’s been a week now at 12/12 and 2 of the 3 PPP were culled for ballz.
Leaving 1 absolutely bomb of a fem for me to love and nurture till she’s done :ok_hand:

I’ve also kept the shishkaberry and k4ssd in 1 gallon to sex, I’ve culled 3 of the 7 and waiting for the others to show sex. I’m gonna keep them in the 1 g and keep them at 12/12, no putting back in veg and transplanting em.
This way if sexing is just to time consuming for myself.
Probably due to me being late to the grow game, but I don’t have the space, patience at this time for regulars.
So back to fems, fems, fems for me :seedling::call_me_hand:

So with the 2x4 down for the summer, on to the balcony :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ghost peppers and Thai chillies are late to the party, but have picked up the pace and are lookin :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

The fastbuds blueberry that I grabbed off @Wizdom is a lovely plant and will be looking for more fastbudz as long as the smoke report turns out good.

Godfather OG outside has not started to flower yet. Hope it starts soon. Lesson learned. Autos on the balcony. Photos inside. To much street light pollution me thinks.
The 5 tomatos have been producing some beauties, I’ve had about 5 or 7 bacon n tomato sammishes and omg. Mama would be so proud of her lill Lz :blush:

We took Max to the vet for his second round of shots, he also got a shot for his constant itching that has worked wonders for him and his attitude. Poor guy, mush have been so uncomfortable for him. But he is so much better and loving puppy life now!

And finally, a huge shout out to @Low.Poly who reached out to me when Mrs.Lz and myself were in quite a state of shock after loosing our beloved Rain, and offered to do a drawing of her from some pics we had.
Boy were we ever in for a surprise :exploding_head:

What an incredible picture, memory and tribute to the smartest dog I’ve had the pleasure of being apart of its life. :dog2::heart:
From the bottom of our hearts. Thank you!
I’m getting this printed on a canvas and will show y’all when it’s done.
Have a great week my overgrowchacho’s :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

That picture rocks! There are a ton of peppers on that plant too, nice job. I have tried to grow various peppers, but none have lived except for a bush of red chilis that were hotter than fire lol. One little nibble of one was excruciating.

2 Likes

Thanks Nate. Everything is basically a first attempt for me. Super stoaked to try the peppers.
I’m just wonder how I’m gonna try the ghost peppers.
I had the hot sauce “Da Bomb” that’s probably been the hottest stuff I’ve ever tried.
years ago my local pub challenged me to eat a pound of wings covered in it… Challenge accepted. Free tab for the night. 1k later they regretted it… But the next morning, I regretted it :joy::joy:
Might have to make a spaghetti sauce or something to put in, or maybe pickled eggs. Put it in the brine :thinking:

4 Likes

Haha that sounds like Dave’s Insanity hot sauce for me, it was a nightmare at eating AND later! Not to be graphic, but I compared it to an upside-down volcano :volcano:! :laughing: Later I found that Dave’s had been kicked out of a hot food convention for being too hot :fire::hot_face: lol

4 Likes

So I’d say a pretty successful first ever attempt at some tomatoes :tomato:
Had a great talk with my Mom while chopping em up, about life. It’s lessons, and how I wish I’d learned this one a bit earlier. But glad that at my age I’m open to learn new things :+1: and knowing you can succeed at anything you do. Just gotta put in the work.
Mmmmmm, bout a pound? :rofl::rofl:

I’d forgotten what my view outside was like :rofl:

They sure did help with keeping the heat and temp down in the apartment :+1:
But Max is happy with all the new room to play

Have an amazing week growchachos :seedling::green_heart:

13 Likes

Can I ask why you took them green?

1 Like

Fried green tomatoes?

3 Likes

Stems were breaking, got to tall. Over 8 feet. Hanging over the balcony.
They’ll ripen in time from what I remember, and I have all the sizes I want.
But in all honesty, i did to many and started to find it a bit overwhelming. Next year, maybe 2 max.

4 Likes

Just dropping a couple of pics for some Saturday boredom at work.

PPP looking phenomenal

I’m watering the shishkaberry and the k4ssdd twice a day as they are in 1g pots.
Also dropped 4 more Chemdog x Meat Breath that I’m gonna try and top a couple of times and get some monsters in țg pails next.

Also got some mail this week from @OGSince03 thanks bro! Can’t wait to free up some space.

Have a great day OG!

12 Likes

My CD x MB has really broad leaves and already started smelling :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If you’ve never grown it before. The buzz is beautiful :+1:
Exactly what I’m looking for in pain, not much anxiety and long lasting.

2 Likes

Happy Sunday OG!
Had our yearly car parade and show n shine last night.
Here’s a few of the many cars that cruzed by our pad last night.
1 good thing about being on the main drag!

A little something for everyone.
Then we heard the moose!
This guy is traveling across Canada in a 1950 oldie (forget what kind of car it is)
Relying on donations to get gas and do repairs. Can’t get more Canadian then this! :canada:

On the balcony the fast budz is a absolute pleasure to grow. I’ve got 1 more seed left of her. Fingers cross its not a dud.

Storm last night blew the ghost peppers off their stand. No damage. But 1 fell of.
I was able to grab it b4 Max did. Dam it just looks hot af.

Speaking of Max. We won’t be able to do this for much longer. :grin:

Wish y’all could hear these pics. Maybe one day we will have vid uploads here at OG.
Have an amazing Sunday growchachos :seedling: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hey OG! Hope everyone’s having an amazing week :seedling:
It’s been a bit quiet around here after chopping all the tomatoes. Making it easier to concentrate on the green!
Got 4 Chemdog x Meat Breath above ground and ready for my next experiment.
I’d like to veg em up into 5g pails, get as many tops as possible and scrog net or something to get as much flower as possible. So far the best smoke for my situation I’ve grown.

Atm they are in the 2x4 under 5% @24/0 light using 1 of the viparspectra 1500x
if anyone wants to chime in on when I should top them to get the most bang for my buck. Pls do so. I’ve only topped plants once.
Also learned that I probably shouldn’t of topped photos for outside, leaving 1 main branch. Cus now I’ll have to stake up each big stem me thinks.

Here’s the flower tent currently lights out :green_heart:

PPP back left, shishkaberry and k4ssdd surrounding.
On the balcony are Godfather and 1st contact… With the fastbuds blueberry kickin ass!

The ghost peppers are starting to scare me :hot_face:
Can’t say thanks enough to the generosity of OG.
Growing has brought me the type of therapy I needed at a certain time in life @DougDawson @Wizdom @Kyumonryu @SHSC-1 . Can’t forget past grows, and dam sure future ones as well, @Tracker @Rhai88 @THCeed I say THANK YOU :pray::green_heart:
This pic really wraps up what I’m trying to say…Timing is everything :smirk:

16 Likes