M0sirys small tent experiences

Hello Overgrow,

I hope you and your gardens are doing well!
@HighTilliDie This is what it looks like in my tent at the moment :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

Today is flowering day 14 of SSH. Everything is running smoothly at the moment. The irrigation is also working. However, I have thought of two improvements, but unfortunately they will have to wait until I get new tees. :slight_smile: In any case, I’m happy so far and we’ll see what happens over the next few weeks.

enjoy and have a great day my friends!

m0sirys

23 Likes

Looking good @m0sirys

I don’t know I missed your journal lol but I’m here now :joy:

Goodmorning by the way!

7 Likes

Looks great! I like your setup :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

good to have you around bud! hope you like it ! :slight_smile:

thank you @FieldEffect i`'m always happy when you all like it I really appreciate that!!!

The set up is still in test mode. Let’s see but so far it is very promising , time will tell!

10 Likes

Looks great in there @m0sirys! Definitely way more packed than my tent! Here’s a peek at my ladies. SSH to the left Gary layton to the right

12 Likes

I bet you could easily train 1 SSH to fill a big space she’s just such a wide growing plant

2 Likes

thanks man ! yours looking great too! Yes, it really is a little more crowded than yours. but it’s still fine! in any case, everything is nice and homogeneous in your house! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m sure the SSh will be easy to handle. That would also be my normal procedure in this tent size! this time I wanted to see if I could get my standard technology to work in his small room. the harvest will show :smiley: so far it’s working!

3 Likes

Well its looking really good so far brother! I can’t wait to see how they fill out in a few more weeks when the buds start coming in

2 Likes

Looking great😉 really love the SSH one of my favorite strains for sure! Sending good vibes from over here❤️

4 Likes

thank you @Barrie84 !! glad you like it ! :innocent: :innocent:

yeah back in the 90ś i really enjoyed SSH too . so im lookinng forward to see if it is still a great smoke.:smiley:

4 Likes

Did you just called @Barrie84 old? :rofl:

Looks great in here, nice and healthy. I like silver haze too BTW :grin:

3 Likes

Im getting old yep almost 40 years old by now :sweat_smile::heart:

4 Likes

I’m walking straight towards that too not much left lol

2 Likes

Looks great in there @m0sirys ! Somehow I missed your grow diary, following along now but I have some catching up to do! Grow on :green_heart:

3 Likes

i think i called myself old :rofl: :rofl:! abut now that you mention it, berie looks really old…just making fun !!

4 Likes

thank you @Jpaul . i`m happy you like it!

2 Likes

it comes faster than someone would expect. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

did you already take the dwc unit in action?=

3 Likes

Nah, not yet. I need to weed out my mother tents, get the big one going and then decide. Plans changing all the time. But I got me a new pH pen already lol

2 Likes

hehe i need a new ph meter too! at the moment i’m doing everything blind.

but i’ve measured so much over the last few years that my recipes fit my measurements. i’m curious to see what your new system will look like :slight_smile:

4 Likes