M0sirys small tent experiences

This was the perfect thread for me to find this morning! Congratulations on your seeds!

I’m setting up a small tent (2x2) as well, so looking at your techniques has been very valuable. Just wanted to tell you I appreciate your postings and am taking what I have learned this morning into account!

6 Likes

thank you for your kind words ! it makes me really happy
when you have found something you like in my posts :slight_smile:
I feel the same way with your and all the other great growers and your posts.

I haven’t forgotten you all about moon cheese rocks either! after the new year I will definitely be handing out packs. However, at the moment there are so many opportunities to win something that I wanted to wait a little longer! so that it does not fall under the radar :slight_smile:

wish all OGs a great christmass!!!

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Beautiful and healthy, It’s like they’re on cruise control.

Maybe you could trade some seeds with the members that have what you seek. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. haha

6 Likes

good morning @inthewoods and thanks brotha!
i really appreciate your words !! :slight_smile:

I like a lot of stuff :smiley: But i’ll just give packs to people who want them and a few people i want to give them to. i’m just waiting to see what pops up over time! the community is so nice and it’s shared so much it’s just great :slight_smile:

After sylvester, i will write to the people i would like to give them to. The rest I will raffle off among everyone. I think we have enough possibilities :smiley:

7 Likes

Hey my friend, how do you do it with the reservoir? Do you measure everyday the specs and adjust? Recently I bought a dwc unit and actually don’t know what to do except what I read in the instructions. Do you have any tips?

4 Likes

I think I’ll sure have a tip or two.

i did the daily measurement thing for quite a while, during the changeover from finished fertilizer to nutrient salts. and i would always recommend checking the values twice a day if possible the first time with a new system and adjusting the nutrient solution. ect ect. if you like, send me a pm with some info and pictures of the system and we can do it in your native language XD

5 Likes

I’ll do, but not today. I’m already drunk cause we have Christmas party from work lol

3 Likes

nope enjoy your christmas party! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:D when you have time let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning and merry Christmas @ all!!

Hope you all have a great time with the Family!!

The Power supply for my PC got toasted somehow! :confounded::confounded:So Updates are coming as soon
As i have a new one. Last year IT wasvthe pump :joy::joy: . This year i have an extra Pump .

Stay Safe and enjoy your days off

3 Likes

Happy New Year, @m0sirys . Thanks for always checking in on our grow journal like a subscription! Always appreciate the support, even just those likes. You got a lot of great stuff happening in here, all the same.
From us and Jessicat to all you and yours, all the best in the new year. I hope you had plenty of time to reflect on the last year and plan to make 2024 all the more better. You got this.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

happy new year my friend! thanks for those words they are appreciated. :slight_smile:
i enjoy reading your updates !!. i also wish you the best possible year 2024!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hope,you don´t get trouble with a Namensrechtsstreit:wink:

Moon-Cheese-604x270

6 Likes

thats a good one :smiley:

glaube das war das einzige bild das ich generiet hatte wo kein rocks draufstand

4 Likes

huii,nochmal :pig: gehabt… :smile:

3 Likes

aber hola die waldfee sag ich dir XD

2 Likes

Hello Overgrowers!

It’s been quite a while since I posted an update here.

Unfortunately I had to throw the Wedding Cake in the garbage can due to lack of space, fortunately my Sour Diesel Harvest will last me a while. So it’s all half as bad, as I have a mother from the WC anyway. :smiley:

So now to the current state of things. Some time ago I had already grown a Super Silverhaze mother from a JP seed and then made cuttings. My cats killed the mother. They were probably underutilized and thought the SSH mother would make a great toy :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: Good thing I had enough cuttings :smiley:

So here are 2 pictures of how it looks on flowering day 9. Sorry for the bad pictures. A new cell phone or camera will have to wait a while.

have a great day

m0sirys

19 Likes

I put a dehumidifier in my grow with the drip hose out into a bucket and only turn it on during the dark hours, and only after the buds start to develop into buds. During the day I have the filtered circulation running above 83 F. This process has prevent white mold. You also need your fanning fans.

My two cents.

/retnel

3 Likes

thanks for you advice! the tent is controlled via a climate controller. that is holding the tent in an acceptable range. And there is also a circulating fan in the tent, but you can’t see it at the moment :slight_smile:
i had never an issue with mold. (tiil now ) and i hope it stays thats way!

7 Likes

Your tent is looking nice and healthy, nice job @m0sirys

3 Likes

thank you my friend for your kind word ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

hopefuly it stays this way, i ´m trying something new with the small cubes. we will see how it works out.

have a great day!

3 Likes