M0sirys small tent experiences

Those girls look so lovely :heart_eyes:
I always liked seeing your grows haha they are amazing :raised_hands:

5 Likes

thank you my friend! hope you are doing well ?!! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Man! I’m so bummed it took me so long to find this again! I feel like a bad friend! But I’m “watching” now! Great work bro, looking forward to the rest of the show!

4 Likes

don´t sweat the small stuff. there is so much going on here i keep losing things that is completely normal! :slight_smile: I’m definitely glad that you’re stopping by !!! enjoy and have a great day my friend!!!

4 Likes

You too bro! I hope the rest of your night is great!

3 Likes

hello growmigos,

Flowering day 23 time for a few photos. I’m really amazed at how well things are going and will therefore continue to post a few photos every few days instead of just my weekly update.

So far there have been no problems which is great news! It can go on like this until the end for.

have a great day stay safe and enjoy!

24 Likes

Goodmorning @m0sirys

Looking good :+1:

3 Likes

good morning @Weednerd.Anthony !

thank you my friend! yes they come along nicely . i have virtually no work to do with the care, apart from removing a leaf here and there, but that’s about it,

have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning brotha @m0sirys :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Rocking and rolling in there.
They look great. Hope youre having a great week!

3 Likes

Healthy as can be, great job buddy!

4 Likes

Good morning here/evening there. They do look great and super healthy! Keep up the great work bro :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

That’s a gorgeous canopy in coming :raised_hands:
I love the leaf structure on this girl. She looks like she will be amazing :ok_hand: :wind_face::dash:🫠

You did an awesome job so far brother :pray:

Excited to see what she looks like finished

3 Likes

excellent…nice n uniform lookin
can´t wait they fill in

4 Likes

Good morning @ all!! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for all your kind words! I am glad that you like it!:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Next week it will be time to get new consumables. And start getting ready to take Moon Cheese Rocks from F1 to F2. I’m really excited to see what the result will be. You too? :smiley:

Here’s another picture of what the first of its kind looks like today. Totally chaotic if you ask me, to be fair it’s right at the edge and hardly gets any light. I think I’ll make a few cuttings from it tomorrow and then see what sex it is.

have a great friday my friends!

14 Likes

I’m out of likes, but I’m really glad I’m here for the start of a new project :raised_hands:

She looks wild :laughing:

1 Like

Good afternoon brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your day is already off to a great start!

How did the Blue moon cheese shucked material smoke? Were you able to get some non seeded buds to try?

3 Likes

slept a little longer today, so it was a good start to sunday :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

You mean the FLC so I had the Moon Cheese Rocks seeds popped out of there? I’ll say, it wasn’t a particularly flavorful experience. And it was less potent than usual. Nevertheless, you could smoke it without any problems. I have to say that I was lucky and didn’t have more than 300 seeds on the whole plant. Some of the buds were really seedless. Need to work on my pollination technique :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes the FLC, My bad. :grin:

Win some lose some. Glad it was smokeable still. Maybe make bubble hash with it if you’re not feeling the flower.

300 seeds is a real nice return. I think when the return is over 1000s its over whelming lol.

Did you selectively pollenate branches or let pollen rip thru the fan in the tent?

3 Likes

No, you can’t really call it selective! I took a fine brush, put it in the bag of pollen and tapped it against the brush over the individual shoots directly above the pestles. and then repeated this in the hope of pollinating as much as possible.

2 Likes

There’s really no right way to do it as long as seeds were harvested. I’m still learning and experimenting on which way works best for me. I like both methods(male in tent or applying collected pollen), just depends on the project.

2 Likes