M0sirys small tent experiences

i use a mars hydro 600 (old version) from 2020 is think maybe around 2021.

the light pulls around 110 watts from the wall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s good to hear that I’m not the only one to lose those benders :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your coffee is deliciously smooth!

2 Likes

good morning !!! :slight_smile: yeah coffee is delicous so is the Sour D doobie :smiley:

have a great day brotha! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Dang that sounds great start, likewise brotha!

2 Likes

Whoop whoop halftime flowering day 35!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

first of all, big props to @JohnnyPotseed and @Guitarzan for providing such beautifully selected genetics! Thank you so much it’s fun and a pleasure to work with !!!

as for the plants, they have hardly grown in height, maybe 1-1.5 cm. otherwise everything is as usual no defects no problems, I feel stupid as I don’t have much to report. I hope you are not bored! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

have agreat start into the week!

19 Likes

Looking good I’m excited to see the outcome @m0sirys

2 Likes

me too! but all in all, it’s going much better than expected! das would be great, as I think that’s better than always having a mother plant flowering off. but even that has to happen now and then! :rofl:

3 Likes

Lovely ladies!

4 Likes

thank you ! :smiley: :blush: :blush:

this has been made possible by you, guitazan and the great genetics! thank you so much for putting so much love into it!!! i really must get a few more things soon when i’m liquid again.
i’ve been flirting with frankies, ferro roche unicorn poop cross the whole time.
iĺl drop you a dm when time comes! :wink:

6 Likes

Good morning/afternoon :wave:t3: definitely looks great! I cant believe you get all that from a ts600 goes to show you’ve really figured this out, very nice. Very impressive :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

good morning my friend.! thank you for you kind words.

yeah figured out a little bit, but iḿ still adapting to led and the nutrients. but i got a alot betterr !

yeah amazing for 110 watts. maybe im getting closer to go over 1 gram per watt this time . looking forward to the harvest and the hope that i can reproduce the same results with other strains. :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Hell yes! I love it, that’s what it’s all about!

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your week is off to a great start!

3 Likes

Good morning (here) evening (there) hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

4 Likes

Goodmorning @m0sirys

Have an awesome day !

5 Likes

hello my friend hope you are all doing well !

the weather here is up and down sunny than cloudy… hope you all have a good weather for the weekend!!!

anyway here a a couple of pics from flowering day 39

Wish you all a great and relaxing weekend

21 Likes

Beautiful filling out :sunglasses:

5 Likes

thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

looks sehr gut :+1:

5 Likes