M0sirys small tent experiences

I hear you on that trust me :wink: better now than in the summer I suppose

1 Like

Here is finally the promised update! :smiley: It’s flowering day 57!!!

Looks like they are slowly starting to get fatter. I suspect ,that they will need at least 12-13 weeks, so we’ll see what happens in terms of mass in the next 14 days, I’m really looking forward to it.

The smell is fantastic citrus fruit with a light sandalwood note. It will be interesting to see how it develops as it dries and cures. But I think you can say it’s not a cat piss pheno :rofl: Doesn’t matter though as it’s just one of the delicious phenos from SSH.

I hope you like it !:vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

17 Likes

yes that is so true!

1 Like

I sure do! It looks great! Not gonna lie I like the sounds of that OVER the cat piss :cat2: pheno :nauseated_face: lol

4 Likes

thank you i know what you mean . cat piss pheno sounds great somehow. but nobody wants to have a catlitterbox thats smells of ammonium at home :rofl: :rofl:

for weed it is absolutly ok in my opinion. only getting the pheno is a matter of luck if its from seeds:)

3 Likes

I can’t remember ever trying a cat piss strain believe it or not…. I’d try it for sure, definitely sounds weird though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

i do say try it if you get the chance! i can´t remember the exact taste because it was in the middle or end of 90ś when the pheno was around in europe. the weed had a ammomium stench to it . starnge but a great smoke as far as i can remember… i think @HighTilliDie has the cat piss pheno. so you might get the chance to try it. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ahhh go figure! Thats the one I lost he recently GRACIOUSLY sent me. Dammit, I’ll get another chance I’m sure :wink:

2 Likes

ah damn, that’s annoying!!! ah it would certainly be nice to send clones from here to you and vice versa. I think I’ll give it a try and send you a few snips. So far I’ve always been lucky that everything has arrived quickly in the US and Canada. I think the average was 9 days.

2 Likes

Really? WOW I thought for sure it would be much longer, that’s awesome! :thinking: I definitely have lots to share too. Now I gotta try it too!! I have another friend over there who I know would kill for some too. Very interesting

1 Like

Yes, you should try it. I throw so much away, although I let my mothers grow really slowly, so I might as well try sending some :slight_smile: Throwing away sometimes hurts, but unfortunately it is a necessity.
i’m glad i didn’t put my dutch bato buckets into use. that would have been too much biomass :smiley:
so i can think about maybe blooming something in one of them.

4 Likes

I know the feeling bro, I’ve been defoliating all my moms the last few days , I have a garbage bag full! No joke, some perfect cuts too. Yep, all part of the game I guess

2 Likes

yes unfortunately ! you won’t be able to get around that if you want beautiful mothers. :no_mouth:

but that’s the nice thing, it grows back!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

so i have to go again need to do some shopping befor the easter madness starts! see you later guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank God!

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I get where your coming from I hate throwing things away but unfornately it’s something I’ve been doing it more and more

2 Likes

I do have the cat piss pheno from my buddy hotrod on discord who got it from a guy on strainly. I’m really digging her too and don’t worry @TopShelfTrees1 I’m sure you can get that gary payton dialed in she has some super dense buds and crazy potential. Shame I didn’t get her dialed in this grow fue to the early nitrogen issue but live and learn. Your SSH looks beautiful @m0sirys could be the difference in training but my buds aren’t stacked as much but are very thick and tall. Little bit of bounce back but for the most part pretty dense just not a solid rock like gary payton with no squish to her

3 Likes

I’m so stoked to grow Gary bro! I love that smoke so much!

3 Likes

I hope she’s worth the work because she’s been a pain in the ass once she had one issue lol. @m0sirys if you don’t mind me asking where are you located? USA here Missouri specifically

2 Likes

Sounds like a treat for the senses! Can almost taste it from your description.

1 Like

good morning OG! :slight_smile:

I hope you slept well or are still sleeping well!!! :slight_smile:

thank you brother i likes your too.
With our two SSH, you can see the different genetics of the parents. :slight_smile: I like that very much. All in all, the SSH is doing what I expected. She grows well, stretch is also completely ok. In terms of nutrition, mine is not a bitch. We are now in the 8th week of flowering, assuming another 4-5 weeks, they can still become dense and firm. Let’s wait and see We are not yet at the harvesting stage.

@HighTilliDie I live in the middle of Germany more otr less around 7500 km away from you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s why I love this forum so much, so many great people from all over the world.

4 Likes