M0sirys small tent experiences

honestly not ? could happen more often here. the first one was for saxo as we share the mother tongue. and the one below in english for everyone :smiley: no one should feel left out :smiley:

Aber auch Dir danke ich gerne in zwei Sprachen Vielen Dank für die netten Worte.
But I would also like to thank you in two languages for your kind words.

3 Likes

Long live Google Translate… :rofl:

:metal:t3:

2 Likes

good morning @ the OG family ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you are doing well and that your coffee is delicious . :slight_smile:

The SSH is now in the box for curing. And the smell alone was worth waiting so long for. In the next few days, when Imy foster puppy goes back to his parents again, I’ll write a bit more about it. Or better I try . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yesterday it was time to clean the tent yeah :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:. But it had to be done, especially the pre-filter needed it, and while I was at it, I also quickly replaced the exhaust air hoses with silenced ones.

The WC is now in the tent, it has lost quite a few feathers. But I was able to take enough cuttings and I hope that she will be healthy and lively again in the next 2 weeks.

That’s all the news for now! So my friends, have a great weekend with your loved ones! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

15 Likes

Good morning @the OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

and happy mothersday to mothers out there! :sunflower: :white_flower: :sunflower: :white_flower: :sunflower:

i cut back my mothers again and took some cuttings to start new mothers.

have a great day and stay safe :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Good afternoon @m0sirys hope your having a great day so far! Your plants look great man! I’m not sure I cared too much for the SSH I had but I haven’t been smoking on it really either. Just been smoking all that chemtek and gary payton lol

1 Like

good morning @HighTilliDie , and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

sorry for answering this late. thanks for your kind words, brotha. i think you also cared for your plants. as they looked great to me. :wink: i`m not doing so much extra care on my plants, i think! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

really? you should smoke it, i`m sure you ll like it. but as long as you enjoy gp and chemtek :slight_smile: thats great.

after the cuttings where taken yesterday, i said to myself why not sprout some beans and here we are

I decided to take :

4 x Chunky Junky from @BigMike55 thanks for the beans brotha! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 X Bam Bam F2 ffrom @Rhai88 Thanks to you too buddy and of course greetings @Rena93

have a great day ya ll :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Very Cool. I’m excited to see how your Chunky Junky turn out. My plants. I have seven plants of it going right now. Two are confirmed males. @JohnnyPotseed will get the best boy of the two to capture pollen for his seed projects.
I can tell you this. They are very pretty plants. Potency remains a mystery for the next two months. I’m stoked.

5 Likes

Oh and just a heads up. I have mine in five gallon buckets. You should consider putting five or six stakes in your pot when you up pot. The flowers on the mother of those beans got incredibly heavy on the branches. You will probably need something to tie the branches to.

5 Likes

hihi that sounds good! JP will definitely make something great out of it. :slight_smile: Chunky Junky is also a great choice of name. Since you offered it to me, it’s popped into my head once or twice a day.:rofl:

I’m really looking forward to seeing how she develops. I will definitely keep you all up to date.
and thanks for the reminder . Luckily I have enough yoyos on the ceiling of the tent ! Heavy branches are welcome and the grower is prepared ! :smiley:

5 Likes

I will be watching. Thanks for running her.

4 Likes

you’re welocme ! ::slight_smile:

3 Likes

that bean selection does sound goood…happy sprouting,Brudi

5 Likes

thanky you :slight_smile: genieß deine abend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start today!

2 Likes

Lol
We go to bed when our american friends get up :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning OG!

I hope you and your plants are doing well!!!
Already 10 days have passed since the last update. Time goes by really fast sometimes…

My WC is slowly starting to look better again. I’m hoping that she’ll recover in the next 7 days and I can send her into flower. If her overall health isn’t good enough by then I’ll have to see if I take one of the other mothers I still have or if I let Chunky Junky grow directly and send her into flower. The original plan was to look at Chunky Juny and Bam Bam to see how they grow, how they root etc… Let’s see what happens in the next week. There are plenty of options. :slight_smile:

Regarding the stretch of the seedlings… from the cube to the growing tip it is between 4-6.5 cm not nice, but not too much either. :)The first week they had about 200 ppfd and since 3 days they have about 350 ppfd.

stay safe and enjoy

17 Likes

What is WC? I had missed a few posts on here, maybe it’s in there I can’t find it.

Have you sampled the SSH yet? I wouldn’t be able to resist a little taste.

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @FieldEffect. Hope you and everyone else are having a great day so far!

1 Like

good morning @FieldEffect and @HighTilliDie :slight_smile:

Oh yes, I have! Unfortunately I just forgot to write about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
But I promise you that I will do it a little later today!

WC is my abbreviation for Wedding Cake :slight_smile: It’s from Barneys Farm and I’ve been able to flower it twice. it has a doughy sweet flavor .All in all, very tasty.

2 Likes

Morning, buds and buddettes.
Just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know, I do come by and have a look-see. Just don’t say much.
Y’all have a big time today.

5 Likes