M0sirys small tent experiences

Good morning OG,

Ok i’m a little late with this report, but better late than never!!! My migraine hit me a little harder than expected… sorry for the delay

Super Silver Haze has done very well, even though the pheno took almost 15 weeks to harvest, but the wait was worth it in every aspect.
In the 15 weeks, she didn’t cause any real problems, as I have always written. :slight_smile:

In terms of care during this time, I had to remove a leaf here or there and refill the tank every few days, and that was it.
Rooting speed is also great. As I have just cloned all my plants, I can say that SSH is the fastest rooting with Sour D.
with 8 days until the first tip has penetrated the bottom of the cube. Anyone who wants to grow SSH should connect with @Johnypotseed :wink: Greetings to the whole circus!

The structure of the flower is, as expected, more on the light and airy side. Nevertheless, I am mega excited.
The smell of the plant is still dominated by sandalwood and citrus and the typical Haze peak. Believe me, the combination is really very appealing :slight_smile:
What is funny, almost grotesque, is that after a while of curing, when opening the can, a peak odor arises that resembles something burnt,
which disappears again within 1-2 seconds. I have never smelled anything so crazy before. Crazy but very interesting. :slight_smile:
What really surprised me was the amount of volume that comes out after crushing. A small amount becomes a huge mountain. :smiley:

As for the smoke sensation, I can say that it produces a very mild and smooth smoke that caresses the palate.
The dominant flavor here is cirus fruit with a hint of sandalwood. So exactly the other way around, as it smells :slight_smile:
After smoking, a light white ash remains, so it burns cleanly and evenly.
When smoking, the effect sets in after a short time. Only slightly at first, then a few minutes later you realize that you are well high.
The high corresponds to a typical head high. High, but awake without the couch lock. That’s exactly how I expected it and I was happy about it.
Just right for the day, but in the evening I find it very difficult to get really tired. But that was clear from the start and to be expected
I think I’ll have to find something else to take the edge off in the evening :slight_smile: Which shouldn’t be a problem.

have a great weekend you alll :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

ps: Thanks @ all the OGs! This really is a great community and you all make it so!

12 Likes

Thanks for the nice report. Sounds like really good weed like, the kind I appreciate :slight_smile: You’ve grown it well, you deserve to enjoy it!

Now I’m thinking Sour D x SSH :laughing: Yummy!

Have a good week end!

4 Likes

thank you brotha, im glad you like it. :) im not good at writing … :sweat_smile:

might be an option i have some Sour D pollen left and a small clone from ssh. would fit into the next run i think. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: the only thing is im not sure how relaible the pollen is. was the first one i ever collected .

Wedding Cake X Yogi = Yogis Cake Party ??? that would also be nice Yogi pollen is in the freezer

have a great weekend too!

4 Likes

That’s a good idea, I even already found its logo:

Maybe add a joint or two and a few plants :smiley:

3 Likes

that is exactly how it came up my mine. :smiley:

iĺl think ill try both, the ssh x sour d and the Yogi x wedding cake.
i`ll keep you updated :smiley:

3 Likes

ahah thanks, tlooking forward to see that

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

That SSH write up sounds like a great all day smoke. Especially paired with some coffee :yum:

Looking forward to seeing the CJ and the

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Good morning and great smoke report @m0sirys! Hope everyone is having a great day so far

2 Likes

Great report @m0sirys! It reads very appealing, very… Lol if you plan to run her again (kept clones right?) you could hit it with some pollen I probably have in some weeks/months. I imagine that this would pair nicely with my ds98 clone creating a monster kush hazy something lol

2 Likes

Unfortunately lost the other two, Down to 2 Moon Cheese Rocks but they are healthy!
Day 18 Veg

12 Likes

glad you like it bro :slight_smile:
sure, why not, we can do that.
of course I have clones of the SSH. If you ever want some, just let me know :wink:

yeah it is great daytime smoke, works best with a nice cup of coffee your damn right :smiley:
Yes, I’m really looking forward to the CJ too!!! I’ll take some more pictures tomorrow :slight_smile:

oh sorry to hear that man . but the remaining ones look good. I am curious to see how the two will develop. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good morning growmigos,

hope you are all well today!

wedding Cake seems to be ready to flip to 12/12 soon . She lost a couple of brances, but how she looks now, she should produce some nice buds hopfully :rofl:

Here are the Chunky Junkys .

#1 and #2 are very vigorous, and both already have good roots. I will put #1 in a large cube as a mother. If it’s a male, that’s good too, then I’ll have good pollen directly from a strong healthy plant.
Number 3 is a bit like my problem child. It was already struggling to get rid of its shell when it germinated. So she’s a bit behind and the smallest of the 4, but should be manageable, she just needs some extra care :smiley: #4 is a bit smaller than #1 and #2 but otherwise healthy and lively!

Bam Bam pics are comming tomorrow! :vulcan_salute:

So have a nice friday you all ! stay safe

13 Likes

Your baby CJ plants look really nice.
I have noticed that once the roots take off they grow incredibly fast. In a week you will be searching for something bigger to put them in. Good job, brother. I’m watching.
My new CJ seedlings are just a couple days old. But looking really nice. And a nice female about 3 1/2 weeks into flower cycle. Keep an eye on my thread. That will show you what to expect for buddage. Again. Thanks for running them. And nice work on the garden. Really nice.

3 Likes

thank you brother :slight_smile: the are for sure some healthy fellowers :slight_smile:

im happy that im able to run them. :smiley:

2 Likes

I just posted A few pics of my babies over on my thread. Go check y them out.

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @BigMike55. Hope you guys are having a greatd day so far! Your plants look great @m0sirys!

3 Likes

Day 26 veg
Moon Cheese Rocks
One taller than the other, Most likely due to the difference in pot size.
Up potting this week

17 Likes

A thing of beauty. Almost brings a tear.
Kidding aside. Those are nice plants, man. Congrats.

3 Likes

@InTheWoods they look great! with a pair of new shoes they sure gone expolde soon ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@BigMike55 haha Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@m0sirys In maybe 2 weeks I can flip if I get them into the new pots in a day or two. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes