M0sirys small tent experiences

Glad you got such a good harvest :grinning:

Looks great :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Nice, I’d stock up on some shorter runs to fill the jars before the next run haha.

Yea its always tough to toss plants you’d like to keep but couldnt at the time.

Have you ever tried storing cuts and then reviving them? For me it helps with space issues.
Take healthy cuts, into Ziplock baggie, remove all air/seal it. Place into a dark light proof container or wrap it with foil to prevent light on a clear container. Into the refrigerator for a couple weeks then revive after space opens up.

4 Likes

thank you man ! i happy with the result. i bet you will be happy too with your results!

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately I can’t remember who wrote the thread. But I read it and thought it was great. But I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.

So far my space is fine, I have 6 mothers at the moment, which is still manageable. The Longetime Storage method would be really appropriate for anything over 10. But I might think about cell culture and Petri dishes. They take up even less space and offer one or two additional advantages. I live in the wrong country! I could spend all day on this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Not at the moment, I don’t have bubble bags yet, I always make butter out of trim and then brownies or Subway Cookies.

I really should get some.

7 Likes

Brother I just got caught up on your thread
Wow my friend your definitely on point

Great job

6 Likes

thank you @Papalag for your kind words! glad you like it brotha! i think that is my best 100 watt grow so far,

Consumables were not expensive either, the cubes cost maybe 5 bucks, not too expensive in my opinion :). Fertilizer also no more than 4-6 euros. I am satisfied :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well done @m0sirys ! Looks like you have been rewarded for your patience.

4 Likes

thank you @NoCal yeah was not the worst to wait. luckly enoguh i don´t have problems with my patients. :smiley:

ok most of the time ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

out of like for 14 hours so take these :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

good morning OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Iḿ still, i m still waiting for your love! singing

have a great day ya`ll :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

22 Likes

Looking sweet, dude! That’s a killer harvest!

2 Likes

thank you ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now that’s a nice harvest my friend

Beautiful looking spears

3 Likes

thank you . they turned out well! i’m already looking forward to testing them :smiley:

3 Likes

Let me know when I’ll start rowing across the pond in my canoe lol for that one lol

4 Likes

then it’s best to start rowing now until you get here. it’s cured :rofl: :kissing_heart:

row row row you boat gently down the stream

4 Likes

that´s a pretty good haul :+1: great job,Bru

3 Likes

Nice buds @m0sirys!

2 Likes

Danke dir Brudi :slight_smile: Freut mich das sie dir gefallen :slight_smile:
Thank you Brudi :slight_smile: I’m glad you like them :slight_smile:

thank you @Bert glad you like it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a new experience. I’ve never been thanked in two languages before!