Made In Canada By Smoke

Really killer stuff. What are your favourites so far?

Some of those old crosses look like gems. The black domina, Hindu Kush crosses and black rhino all look good.

3 Likes

that strawberry frost looks like an extractors dream. any pics of the m29xblack domina ?

also i swear someone was looking for m29 like a month ago from canada… this smoke guy is obv the plug for that strain lol

3 Likes

After seeing that strawberry frost and that m29 cross :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Do please sign me up For a trade or whatever you have in mind @Smoke

5 Likes

My friend it’s very hard for me to describe all the smell and taste
I am French and i don’t fine the words to give a great description
I will look for a easy to do smoke report in a thread somewhere
with all the words I need to describe those mix’s

The (PeyotePxSBFrost)
it taste like a coffee with magic mushroom soaking in the coffee
very lite smoke not hard to puff and very potent
in flower she don’t smell much a lite mushroom, soil, leather smell
no skunky smell…I keep a mom for my personnel smoke

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1)… :sunglasses: seeds I made in 2020

14 Likes

Hé fumée… Serait-ce plus facile pour vous si nous parlions en français? Je ne parle pas français moi-même mais google translate fonctionne bien… Êtes-vous quelque part à Montréal ou Québec? Je suis à Kingston Ont Canada…

Merci pour la description ci-dessus & je pense que votre anglais est facile à lire :wink:

3 Likes

@CADMAN :smirk: show off…

2 Likes

Thanks @stONER775 Ok more pics…pas de problem mon homme

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1)… :sunglasses:

15 Likes

I have a few French friends :wink:

BEST video I’ve ever seen, makes me laugh so much everytime. My friend watched it with me, then smaked me hahaha

@Smoke I love your photography :heart_eyes:
@204medismoke

6 Likes

lol that shit was so true though. brought me back to french class in school. wish i paid attention more instead of “esq es pour alle un toilette ci vous ple ?” and then not coming back to class sorry i know i butchered the proper spelling

3 Likes

Thanks @Swe-can and smoke one too…not just sit down :wink:

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1) 26days… :sunglasses:

13 Likes

@Smoke
Frère, il est clair que vous savez comment faire pousser de magnifiques cannabis et aimer la photographie.

Je suivrai votre fil pour continuer à voir de superbes photos et à avoir de bonnes conversations avec vous sur la culture du cannabis.

2 Likes

HELLO DUCK or @TopicalWave
Very happy to see you Brother
and thanks for the link to the forum OG
making some new friends here…great
Luna and your plant looks very nice can’t wait to see your grow
what is the strain on the pic

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1) 35days… :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Thanks @TopicalWave…you are a great guy too :sunglasses:

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1) 47days… :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Sure @stONER775 my friend next up will by one

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1) 50to55days… :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN it’s the first time I add the @ to a name…cool
fun to grow&look in new seeds just made and sure I like to chat

Mix-M120 (PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1) cut at 55days… :sunglasses:

21 Likes

That’s reason why I chose German in school !! But those Fuckers had do to it backwards instead :joy::joy::joy::point_up:

As long as you keep on posting more of those crosses, you’ve got me sitting here for a long time enjoying the show @Smoke :v:

6 Likes

Bienvenue sur OG @Smoke tu va t’y plair ici. C’est une collection vraiment impressionnante et organisée à merveille bravo. Je suis du quebec aussi :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

55 days!? Thats what I’m talking about. What does she smell like?

These are some badass pics man. :ok_hand::heart_eyes: ima have to step my game up.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Smoke , fellow Canadian here. Have you checked you the Canadian thread? Some really nice pics you are showing.

4 Likes

Smokey that is one of the autos I grew outside this year… to be honest I mixed up the seeds and am not sure what strain it is. I just harvested it… smells of gas and berry!

Also your strains are nice but I want to see the Kitty strains… forgets cannabis breeding you are a master kitty breeder.

Here is my Luna tax… according to this document I have here you are way behind on your kitty pic taxes :pouting_cat:

2 Likes