Lou’s 2024 skunk run

Mexican redhair skunk,blue orca x tashgurgan afghan,gak skunk og f1,azghanica med,azghanica fast f1,skunk#1/great southern trend kill x black afghan roadkill,double crippyXmas,shit x h.c. Rks,garlic bud,wrath of Kahn…any seeds produced all share with the og fam.im looking for 6 females and as many males as possible if your in az all send free pollen;).I forgot my tent poles for my 3x5 tent…so I’m using this small one for the moment…only 150 watt now…in the tent but I got 2 500 watts and 2 :190 watts also…otherwise be a shiity grow.few hmu,that’s level fake… for all true im down rest is fake poser.like butthole…closed and shitty exit only rest is booty

23 Likes

Looks like a strong start.

2 Likes

Few are yellow…I added more nutes and some epsom salt and some n-acetylcystine(nac) for stress relief.most are doing better.so far the blue orca x tashkurgan,mrhs,gak skunk og are the ones smelling like skunk spray…terps change we will see.

2 Likes

Good luck in your hunt!

1 Like

Processing: IMG_20240908_083707.jpg…

There getting bigger green again… ordered more compost and mulch since my created is out and bought myco…but I feel dumb …lol not needed…it’s self contained in soil at natural capacity… anything more is bio waste after die off of added for the surviving native population…lol

3 Likes

My Mexican redhair skunk…and skunk #1 x great southern tredkill Alaska skunk)x black roadkill…there definitely getting crossed… wierd smells so far mexi is like sweet and skunky earth but arcid.
The other is lemon zest matches and bo/ass…they never Finnish as they start from experience we all know

1 Like

The Mexican Red hair skunk is a light feeder…and calmag sensitive…I avoid herms by under feeding and wait for signs…I gave basic nutes and saw leaf tip burn off almost jack shit…so it will be mainly water…it’s 12-14 weeks and a picky gen.

Here’s my male these genetics are black maruf Kandahar afghan x black roadkill afghan…there at least 40 years worked… here’s the Mexican redhair skunk
all those gen.have long finning times mexi redhair sk.12-14 weeks…must be trippy.as a kid I was a jello legged goof ball Perma stoned of lot of them satis.
The afghan is at least 10-12 weeks…ultra narcotic.

3 Likes

Subbing along, I got those shit x RKS also. I’m really interested in how they turn out to you and what you think about them. Been thinking of using it in a couple of breeding project if they are good.

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

There definitely unique.so far no smell yet oddly
.all keep you posted… kropduster is my buddy all look up our conversation see what he said the terps will be…
I do my plants 13 on 11 off towards the end all be doing 9 on 15 off .like real life…

Few more weeks they go into flower…I think this will be for seed since I don’t have my big tent yet…I need more space and my other lights
Keeping 6 females and any males I get also rest is compost.halloween be here soon I live in a hood…good day for peeps to case…I trust none.

6 Likes

Looking good Lou. Always nice to create a bunch of seeds. Especially if you like the strains you crossed!

My current favorite strains are time wreck and cookies Kush together it’s a no ceiling knockout mix .my hope is to work these it’s 90s level meds wake up fucked up like the old days…gello leg stupid

3 Likes

Your my best homie here for real g.thanks im a loner…I came to grow im not a fake.they grow too … autos.i don’t and I never compromise.

1 Like

All peeps I Wana let everyone know I can’t send my stuff out for a minute I am broke…this way everyone knows I’m not being shady.my apologies for delays

1 Like

We all have pocket issues at times. I had them when I first got here, so had to wait until things got a bit better and now I’m sending seeds left and right all over the world :laughing:. Things will get better, believe it… @louisellis13353

2 Likes

Im about too quit my job I’m a duesher cartpusher at WinCo after 2years I get only maybe 25-35if people call off…im 40 that’s looser status.i realize now I need to stop taking easy jobs so I can blaze…

Idk if you’re in a legal state or country, but if you are there are a lot of companies that are reducing their stance on cannabis as there are so many smokers now.

I know Amazon has dropped cannabis as a restricted drug in their testing. There are others. Some states have even put protection in place for smokers.

It is crazy how the laws change with mass movement…but it wasn’t are trying to legalize it as Americans it was those trying to make money …

2 Likes

Is your Garlic Bud the new seeds or Garlic bud the old set released?

Great Skunk hunt in the making. I grew Washington Skunk x Uncle Festers Skunk 18 and got killer skunks from it. Garlic Bud x Heirloom Afghani was also throwing out Skunk phenotypes.

My male Afghani is skunk on the front side with a Afghani backside. Its turning lots of new stuff pure skunky.

1 Like