Made some Kief Tumblers

Gave it to my buddy with the extractor.

He also has arthritis pretty bad.

And you already know what his medicine of choice is!

99%

I use a five gallon bucket and a bubble bag streatched over the end on the outside… tap the bottom of the screen with my fingers to start with… get the cleanest hash you ever saw… so easy… so fast… smoke it immediately…

1 Like

Sweet action… reciprocating saw is next level beast mode!! Lol

The Platinum Huckleberry x Girl Scout Cookies trim dried up nicely.

Being entirely too lazy to go get dry ice, I tossed the whole reciprocating rig with the trim into the freezer.

Works great. And because it is a sealed system, no condensation on the Kief.

Yo @Muleskinner. Tastes good!

3 Likes

Do you have a little more info on the build?

Really very simple.

Two jar lids taped together with painter’s tape. I wrapped it a few times.

Inside one of the lids I placed a 150 micron stainless steel mesh. You can buy them online cut into 3 1/2" circular patches.

The large jar holds the ground up material, the small jar collects the kief.

The large jar has two large Reciprocating Saw blades bent to shape and fastened with 2 ring clamps. The blue tape is to cover all the sharp edges. between the two saw blades, another saw blade is placed and these three are bound with another 2 ring clamps, bent for the purpose and again covered in blue tape.

The end furthest from the jar fits into the saw.

Freeze the shaker with material in it. Remove from fridge and attach to saw. Hang the jar downward and run at 1/4 speed or less for about 1 minute.

Allow everything to come to room temperature before opening to avoid condensation on the kief. It should still be frozen after shaking.

I just took it out of the freezer for a shake. I’ll take some pics in a while and upload.

1 Like

Very nice, let me known the weight of the clippings etc, love to see what it turns into

I don’t weigh things. Maybe I should.

I tend to gauge everything off of the oz of raw material and generally only do this to trim, weed for cooking, or sometimes for kief to be cleaned into dry sift, when its really nice.

Generally, 1 oz make about 25-30 edible doses, for me. That’s probably above average. :smile_cat:

1 oz of clippings? If so damn You Go Boi in my best attempt at ghetto fab voice

Sorry, 1 oz of material, often ground buds.

I will crunch up nugs that are less fresh or just aren’t as good as others for smoking.

When you cross your own, there are a lot of average tasting results.

Ok ground buds, but still impressive! Ill be giving this a go for sure… How did the one from the original post turn out

Made me some chocolates

Of course, I clean up very carefully. :smirk:

4 Likes

It works fine, but takes 24 hours to sift up to 4 ounces of weed.

Couldn’t wait.

Gotcha, patience is for people who have the time to wait lol

And what is a dosing size, one piece of the coco bon bon?

Like I say, about 1 dose per gram of bud.

Very cool, I’d love to make some treats for me and the lady. She is midly addicted to chocolate so this is perfect, when the time comes ill need a helping hand to make some of my own

That is why we come here my man.

1 Like

:thumbsup:

“hehe i got you a box of chocolates for valentines, just don’t eat the whole box!!”

2 Likes

Brought some chocolates to a jam session.

Buzz was outstanding. The music was mostly out.

99%