MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Whew for a minute there I thought you were gonna tell me you had lift off. :wink:

5 Likes

Bro I will be happy if I just get to the end of this competition with my plant still going, so I reckon you got about as much chance as anyone. I am also going to see if I can hit 1g/watt from this as an extra challenge lol!

11 Likes

Happen to know what diodes are in there?

5 Likes

These ones.

Hard to beat IMHO.

7 Likes

Nice. How bendable are they? Do think they would bend to 90 over a 4 inch radius?

3 Likes

Not over 4 inches I wouldā€™t think. I have bent them pretty much as far as I could without hearing that splintering sound that kills them every time :grin: I think over a foot you might be able to, I am thinking it would be possible to bend them in a half arch, and floor to ceiling if you butted two end to end. Side light, top light. All done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was thinking something along the same lines. Would be cool to try when I have some extra dough later on.

5 Likes

She looks so happy in her can :v:

16 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:ā€¦you guys think I could germ some more seeds. And still have a shotā€¦lolā€¦im really down to just Afghan kush, as you see A1, and bubba made their exit, and as for the northā€¦this is the 4th one attempted and Iā€™m low on them, so Iā€™ll probably transplant it into a bigger container if seen fit to do so.

9 Likes

Could you not just splint the fallen soldiers back to attention? Iā€™ve done it before with my leggy sprouts it usually does the job unless itā€™s completely snapped they usually recover.

Couple toothpicks(cocktail sticks) usually work for me :+1:

7 Likes

How you going to outdo us with some bog seeds? Iā€™m just being silly dude thatā€™s awesome I canā€™t wait to see those flower I remember Sweet Tooth number 5 and bogglegum are those strains even around I guess the generations will be further along now but Iā€™ve been on DC seed Exchange I was just wondering if the old original ones or are around or if theyā€™re further along or better Iā€™m not sure just asking Iā€™m not too hip on the generational and breeding stuff but I definitely want to read up more back to the FAQ use

7 Likes

Yes, I believe I couldā€¦ but usually if sprouts give me funny business like this I go ahead and pull emā€¦unless it the very lastā€¦jut me tho :wink:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I do with mine if their tipped over, usually use some of the green twisty tie line that I normally use for staking out branches. Actually a couple of mine from the co test already have splints to help em

11 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious. Way to be environmentally friendly lol

@slain thatā€™s such an awesome creation, nicely done!

8 Likes

Well Look a hereā€¦:eyes::eyes:

ā€¦lol if the other one decide it wants to join the partyā€¦idkā€¦they were planned to go outdoors, along with a fem c99, and two docholidayƗc99 that im waiting for taps. Ill add one of those. And I should be good to go.:sunglasses:

9 Likes

The breeder, mr BOG himself has posted above and is participating in our competition. Iā€™m sure he would be glad to answer your questions if you tag him. I have never been lucky to have anything of his to grow and this cross is the closest I have atm. I think he said the Sour Bubble was the one that is the shit nowā€¦ donā€™t quote me. And, thatā€™s half of my cross. Iā€™m excited to get this close. peace

10 Likes

Niceā€¦seemed he seemed like he always used to help people out back in the day he was always giving people great advice but that sweet tooth#5 and that Boggle gum that shit was so Frosty when I was a kid I dreamed about that shit so Iā€™m definitely going to pick up some seeds when I get some more money DC seed exchange carries BOG stuff Iā€™m pretty sure I wonder how that stuff does with pain has anybody had any experience with using any of bone stuff and medical usages holler at me on the p.m. thank you. I have to shoot a little message Maybe just let him know the impact you had on me when I was at that age and to thank him you know. Thanks for the help bro

4 Likes

got some bog blue kush. Will be running soon. First bog strain but seeds look good n ill be running tge run after next. Wasnt going to run em in solo cup cause i want a mother from the pack. And dont want to limit the potential. Always heard nothing but good about bog. Looking forward to adding to my lineup.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure he would be happy to hear your kind words. Shoot him a PM or just replay to his post. peace

2 Likes

Turns out my timer on the E&F was not working. I reset the timer and reprogrammed it. It works now. It even set off the motion sensors on my camera.

13 Likes