MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

No, I wouldn’t. They may not have any sice there is a air gap below them.

4 Likes

Ooops, I forgot, you already told me that. Now where is that strong pot again…

So, was this set up by chance an invention born out of an earlier cup comp? It looks perfect for them.

3 Likes

No, not my idea either. I saw it somewhere and thought it would be perfect for my bonsai mothers. Decided to give it antry with these.

4 Likes

Yep yep yep…

I got some more set off to the side I just got to pull them all together at one point take a pic I’ll do that next week but all-in-all everything’s jamming his usual so I’ma cut the whole time in July 1st so hopefully it’ll be sexually mature by then they look tall enough to where they’re almost there so y’all be safe I love to see y’all doing good hopefully y’all will win I probably just share my shit with everybody if I could

12 Likes

Looking good @Baltimore! Your’s are a node ahead of mine and kicking ass

6 Likes

Mine is about a day or two older than this picture. shessh… I have to kick them into gear!!

8 Likes

Damn them things jumping. If they’re ghee cross i gave you i know they bush crazy too. Watch. Your way ahead of mine. Mine are a different cross.

2 Likes

Thanks yall. I decided I wasnt gonna play I threw em in there with lights on full blast they just laughed at me haha. The eye hortilux bulb was the best money I spent. Everybody’s got it going on. I love it because im a dreamer at :heart:. I’m gonna flower and experiment with little media micro auto grows…whats the lil DWC cup looking like???

5 Likes

It’s just fun man I wish I had to seeds just to send out that everybody for participating you know what I’m saying I would love to do at least something small for everybody and something nice for the winner. Just you know what I mean who participated and put the effort to have a little something but I got to get this job, and I’ll put something together I just want to be a part of the community too. Your cups are looking good already know what’s up did you get the light jumping on yet @rooted?
Maybe next year @MadScientist… if you do the cup challenge next year we can put together like a three-tiered packager for tiered 1st through 4th you know I mean that would be really cool maybe I’ll put together some seed you know what I mean when I get some money up and ship them off to you. I’ll definitely holler at you to speak with you. Later y’all be safe

4 Likes

@Baltimore

You can be sure there will be a cup next year. As long as im growing I will be here. And I will run the cup.

Cool man!

11 Likes

I’ll be with. :smiling_imp: Lurking reading. Plant stalking. They gonna have to file paperwork. I’m a seed junkie damnit! What’s wrong with me? Alrighty proceed with the cups lentlemen! Lol. Later.
-J

4 Likes

At the third set, I was going to tip at the fourth, normally it’s the 6th but this one is going to be kept short and shrubby. Also getting some secondary branching and roots happening. Next nutrient change I’ll go to full strength and throw in some kelp for the cytokines to help keep it stocky and encourage branching.

So far so good.

20 Likes

Im still in there. Theyre gonna take off soon (i hope)

14 Likes

The Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa seedlings got a new resivoir change. As much as I love organics, this automated stuff sure is nice. Wonder how a water only soil mix would work with this setup… :thinking:

So far no roots are.escaping the cup. I will keep an eye on them, but it looks like they are air pruning.
:+1::seedling:

17 Likes

Damn my plants better get with the program! Been cloudy overcast last several days raining had to move them in under the cheap Chinese lights.

8 Likes

Man I was worried bout setup. I wanna see it work. I can’t wait to see it flower. Thanks for putting the effort so we can see. Thanks

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never done this before so I’m just hoping that it works out I just love to see everybody growing. Micro grows interest me very much. So this is kind of like trial by fire for real you might have us all @Hashtree. I’m praying mine don’t die bud. Lol. Later

2 Likes

All hail satan! In the cup challenge too. She’s posessed. Any dark side lovers? Luke!..im you’re father…looks like a little devil… W TF?

11 Likes

Those plants are getting huge. Keep it up and you could win the competition.

This is one of the most misquoted lines in Star Wars. The actual line is, “No, I am your father”.

Some people say this is just a "residual " from the Mandela effect.

6 Likes

Lol. too big. I bit off more than I can chew. I consider myself a movie buff :slight_smile:. Learn something new everyday. I’m gonna get better with being more technical and keeping posts on topic and in there proper area. It is annoying for people trying to wade through BS. Thanks for the kind comments. Id like to shoot you a pic in regular light. My NL may have a deficiency. I wanna get it on track before switching to flower so I don’t stress. Appreciate the links :slight_smile:
-J

4 Likes