MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Can we get a list if rules and a start date?? Iā€™ve got an Afghani #1, holy punch and big bang feminized seeds Iā€™d be willing to sacrifice. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve got some 0.5 litre square pots laying around here somewhere :thinking:
Edit - ignore. Info is in the first post of the thread :flushed:

6 Likes

Rules will be posted this weekend.

We got the hang of it now.

@Pedro_Bann & @toastyjakes thanks for evacuating some doubts for the participants. Cool.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

You know me, I will probably flex the rules as much as people will allow.

10 Likes

A bit but I had my reasonsā€¦

However Iā€™ve got better lights and a work at home jobā€¦ Iā€™ve been unstoppable with hand watered coco for 6 months lol

10 Likes

Count me in! Iā€™ve got a ton of seeds and a cup to spare.

3 Likes

Prolly want to use more than one cup for those :wink:

3 Likes

4plant limit so I can only spare one spot. Lol

6 Likes

Havnt heard of two girls, one cup?

12 Likes

Would that technically be a cup out?

3 Likes

Wish I could play but got family distraction; Iā€™ll just post a cup full of dried buds later this year. :trophy: with a piece of hydroton on top.

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Yeahā€¦with my limited choices ā€¦(though @lefthandseeds has provided some excellent possibles) and limited experience in such a thing I should just sit out this year and learn from the experts. But I do have ā€¦( waves a bag of popcorn and pulls up a chair)

7 Likes

My limited experience is what makes me want to join this! Looking forward to learning along with everyone thatā€™s done this before, and want to win the ugliest or first to die plant. Lol

11 Likes

So many seeds to choose fromā€¦ :thinking:

11 Likes

Count me in too- I specialize in keeping plants in solo cups- sometimes over a year for males anyway. Iā€™ve seen ounces growing out of a solo cup, and I have seen trees over 6ft in my gardens of solo cups and a lot of juggling of geneticsā€¦

Looking forward to seeing this unfold knowing what a blast it can really beā€¦ Thinking about running something most fitting - and this would be a Skoosh Bx seed run :grin:

11 Likes

Rules are coming today, been without internet or its been failing these last few days. I hate typing with my
Phone.

9 Likes

wellā€¦we have that in common

waves his notepad

:confused: :persevere: :triumph:

OTOH have you seen what they grew in a solo cup last year!? That shit was big as the plant I grew in a 5 gallon pot. Iā€™ll just take notes.

7 Likes

I am in it for the experiments and plain ol fun again and this year I might even cross the finish line.

12 Likes

Wow that sounds almost cruel lol. Are you in coco or soil? Do you ever prune the roots?

6 Likes

I want to do 3 types of cup grows, some fun with training which I never seem to get around to these days, a few seeds in one cup (a few girls and one cup) and I also want to repeat an experiment I done as a young tacker with 9/3 lighting.

5 Likes

Maybe I did not catch it and maybe it is a stupid question.
Is there a time limit for the grow?:seedling:

5 Likes