MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Hey @ReikoX, I’ll be heading home from this job sometime around Tuesday or Wednesday.

I could take the scenic route back and meet you for a brew or smoke or both if you’re up for it. Let me know.

It would likely be afternoon or if I finish Monday I may leave then. It would be closer to 5-7pm. It’s been pretty hot this trip. Worse every day. 107 when I left the job yesterday afternoon. It’ll hit that again.

My truck mirror thermometer is reading 128° right now but I’m sitting in one place. Probably 105° +

5 Likes

I’m still here, have another divyder that’s close to done and a cherry berry cross that’s still flowering for the comp.

4 Likes

This week I’m on vacation. Maybe next time?

1 Like

I am still in…

16 Likes

Lookin good there @Jdem075 they look like SoG candidates.

3 Likes

So those that are still in maybe put your name here all in one spot.
Wiki post. Anyone can edit.

Pedro.
Jdem075
Slain
Happy
Mongobongo
Dead_inside88
Baltimore
Rooted
_randomguyinthewoods
ReikoX

9 Likes

Today’s update.

17 Likes

A few update pics, some amazing plants being grown right here by y’all!

Mine is fattening up but also still stacking on some height

Getting a six pack going on :laughing:

About as thick as my thumb now, bellow the surface the 50mm netpot was obliterated/absorbed long ago…

Starting to reek now of orange peel oil and something else I can’t quite put my finger on. Might even need to think about odour control, did NOT expect that.

Having a blast with this comp, gotta say what an awesome bunch of people! Have a great one everyone!

24 Likes

Nice @slain looks a bit smaller than mine, poke poke :joy::joy::v:

10 Likes

ROFL, yeah she’s steady but solid this one, took ages to get flowering, not sure what that was about. I was thinking last night that both yours and @HappyHemper have plants that look perfect for outdoors here. Mine not so much :grin:

8 Likes

Plants are looking good guys. My tops are good. I have 3 that stretched too hard. The only two that I have that are still competition Worthy are still stacking hopefully they continue to put on weight. I had a good time getting to know you guys a little better. My odor is between sweaty gym socks. Rotten pineapple. And the NL smells so distinct and sweet. Got a nice clone off that monster.

@Pedro_Bann how are you doin bro? Your plant is looking great. Have a good one.
J

7 Likes

Doin really good ol mate, just had a holiday to Lady Elliot Island and my family had the snorkelling adventure of a lifetime.

12 Likes

Hello guys

Every participant left will get FREE seeds.

Winner will take what was offered.

So happy to see you all enjoying yourselves.

Thanks guys.

Sci :robot:

25 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing @MadScientist ! I know i was not up to winning. But im still impressed that they are still alive! Lol you guys are all great and i hope to be able to donate to the community and the site soon.

9 Likes

I’m still in it. My auto is alive. Not liking the small pot at ALL lol. I’ll put up a pic in the am after lights come on :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Figured I’d put in an update, 2nd divyder is still going good, been running molasses water for about a week now

and cherry berry cross is moving along nicely has a very citrusy smell very excited to see how she turns out . Accidentally pulled a bud off of the divyder when trying to adjust a bottom branch (twig?) But either way it means I get to try a little sample of it in a few days :grin:

12 Likes

Alright mofos! Y’all can’t have all the fun. I can’t pull some of my cups out just yet. One broke “call it flopped”. It’s actually growingbstright up on its own. This contest showed me the resilience of the cannabis plant. Just like me.:blush:

My Dad is in town. It’s nice to reconnect and let him know I’m sorry. Any way hope all of y’all are well. The gnats are trying to make a vanilla ice comeback. Na, brosef. I’m throwing beat downs on an haha. Here a decent cup. Some are frosty early. My larger plants are packing on as well. Later.
-J
Hadooken!

Finish him!

Shit forgot one.

Maybe I can win on some cuteness/furball pics lol!

12 Likes

I had to post these pics, the leds give a stunning appearance. I may be beaten on yield but I still got some bad b**ches! They flock to White Chocolate…lol ok I don’t condone degrading women. The again I have 10 females tied up waiting to be chopped up, burned, and some eaten! :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Damn those are looking awesome! Definitely been fun and wanna do this again next year. Also new challenge, the mini solo cup

18 Likes

Im still in here ill get pics when lights hit. She looks to be borderline starving yet i bump feed n burn occurs.

5 Likes