Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

What went into the jar last night.

5 Likes

Sweet! I loved watching your grow.

3 Likes

You guys all killed it, and with different techniques to boot. Have a feeling this competition is gonna get harder and harder. like @ReikoX said, The members see and acknowledge the guys that can even finish a plant in the perimeters (not me, :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:)
Keep it up guys, love watching this experiment, and looking forward to giving it another shot. …
:metal::sunglasses:

RIP Platinum Pineapple.

7 Likes

And I yours. You have an amazing lady. You also have me thinking about hydro myself after seeing the impressive growth yours has put out…

1 Like

Also I wish I had took pics when I “tried” to reclaim some coco… Only thing I was able to get back was a couple of pieces of perlite there were just so many roots, so off to the compost bin the whole thing went…

1 Like

GOODBYE my little hydroponic experience. On to the manifold competition.

13 Likes

“NO DADDY. NO. I’VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL SUMMER LONG…”

17 weeks from seed.

12 Likes

Amazing that this sumbich turned into one root system so small an intricate. I have these seeds feminized if there are any Marathon growers interested LMAO…

7 Likes

8 Likes

And that’s how it’s done.

10 Likes

Hanging weight. I hope to jar 2+ oz.

11 Likes

So when do we vote @MadScientist

2 Likes

Hello guys and girls.

Please write yourselves up, the ones who finished here please. @everyone

1. Madscientist
  2. itza419
  3. joecool
    4.btrees505
5 Likes

Thats a awesome grow man!!

3 Likes

When the vote is in please let me know the winners @MadScientist and I’ll get those packs sent out

4 Likes

Im waiting on people to write their names as entries who finished.

5 Likes

64.5 grams in the jars…oh hell yeh!

8 Likes

Nice haul @itza419.

2 Likes

@MadScientist Is there some reason why we haven’t voted for winner of the last competition?

Yes

I tagged @everyone to write themselves up. I dunno who finished and who didn’t, there were people who quit and then they came back in, it’s confusing for me.

Voting will begin when all participants who finished make am entry, or repeat theirs. There’s over 1000 posts and I cannot go over there whole thing.

Pretty please, write yourselves up. People who finished.

Let’s do this, and let the voting begin.

Mad

3 Likes