Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

My entry - A entry of my own Duke City Runtz (Banana Runtz X Cow Tipper) unfortunately I didn’t get a shot of the rootball

11 Likes

This is some of my entry, well not really. I forgot to take pics before chop. STONER MOMENT

After I tasted it, I WON

14 Likes

I hate to be a noodge, but are we all waiting for my Rain Delay to finish? Trich’s are cloudy hairs wont turn…Well they are turning slower than Moses on a Molasses treadmill.

5 Likes

Here’s what she looked like all done :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

My rationale for “no” is that I enjoy believing that practice and learning are their own rewards. A badge would underscore the competitive element, which is a quality I would love to see less of.
I don’t think my perspective is typical nor is it in line with conventional definitions of “Competition”.

1 Like

These challenges are tough, just finishing makes you a winner in my book. :cheese:

11 Likes

Do I even count how many weeks this thing is taking

6 Likes

Size comparison…WHEW!

720grams-80%=144. 144/28=5.14 oz. dam! Is that being an average estimate? Scale was zeroed

3 Likes

or should it be 720-178=542. 542-80%=108.4 108.4/28=3.87oz. ? we’ll see.

3 Likes

Dont forget root and stem mass so itll be closer to 720 - 178 - 85% but still you may get some more weight on yet on an already impressive plant :v:

4 Likes

What went into the jar last night.

5 Likes

Sweet! I loved watching your grow.

3 Likes

You guys all killed it, and with different techniques to boot. Have a feeling this competition is gonna get harder and harder. like @ReikoX said, The members see and acknowledge the guys that can even finish a plant in the perimeters (not me, :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:)
Keep it up guys, love watching this experiment, and looking forward to giving it another shot. …
:metal::sunglasses:

RIP Platinum Pineapple.

7 Likes

And I yours. You have an amazing lady. You also have me thinking about hydro myself after seeing the impressive growth yours has put out…

1 Like

Also I wish I had took pics when I “tried” to reclaim some coco… Only thing I was able to get back was a couple of pieces of perlite there were just so many roots, so off to the compost bin the whole thing went…

1 Like

GOODBYE my little hydroponic experience. On to the manifold competition.

13 Likes

“NO DADDY. NO. I’VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL SUMMER LONG…”

17 weeks from seed.

12 Likes

Amazing that this sumbich turned into one root system so small an intricate. I have these seeds feminized if there are any Marathon growers interested LMAO…

7 Likes

8 Likes

And that’s how it’s done.

10 Likes