Mag/Bubblelicious cross

And my hat is off to y’all Mich growers. I’m doing some work with SeedPac and FatBoy. Amazing stuff y’all are going. #respect

Yeah, but now you’ve just announced yourself as a “commercial poster”…
You should have remained as a “fellow grower” sharing the love of growing…

3 Likes

Trying to be a commercial grower. That’s the eventual goal. Plenty of current commercial growers started out the same way. Can’t even get licensed till May. Can’t even apply until Jan.

2 Likes

So it’s a problem I’m able to do what I love for a living???

1 Like

It’s not a problem for me. I love following a pheno hunt and success story, but it would help to get people involved if you follow through with the story… what got some folks riled was the announcement with no follow-through… (seems like advertising rather than sharing a grow log).

It’s good when you can make a living doing what you love.
I, for one, would like to see more about the lines & traits that you hope to develop.
If you have an actual pheno hunt documented, maybe some pics of the different phenos that came from your source genetics?

EDIT:
P.S. It’s good to see someone who finds value in stabilizing a strain instead of throwing thousands of F? seeds out on the market. I would have thought that concept would be appreciated here…

1 Like

Throw out a dozen packs to the masses here let us help you find the gold!

3 Likes

I wish you all the success in your career as commercial grower, there’s absolutely no problem for that. The problem is the way you have chosen to contribute to this community. You’re looking for testers (privately) and haven’t answered my questions yet. If you start a Grow diary it will be interesting to follow and that’s the way people here share their knowledge, know how and tips that can be later used by the rest.

As long as in every single of your threads you announce a new strain but there’s no continuity or feedback, it seems quite reasonable that we can take them as advertising. We have a sponsored section and rules on how to do it, if you want to post in other section please keep our guidelines, your knowledge may be valuable for this community … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well said @George

Are you volunteering to run a 12 pack for a pheno hunt?

EDIT:
If YES, don’t reply to ME!!! Contact @MrGreenBlood !
(fucking stoners) … :laughing: :smoking:

1 Like

I’ll pay postage :slight_smile:

I did at greenpoint :wink:

be safe grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

I sincerely appreciate your offer, but in that list I would be the last one, my growing skills are pretty limited. Perhaps you could ask someone more experienced to do so, he would be able to start a Grow diary and I would be the first one interested in that progress.

There’s much potential here in OG, you can use it as long as it is for the benefit of everyone, no just with PM’s and following investigation out of this forum. Would you accept that idea? :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re asking the wrong person… it’s not up to me.
My involvement is the same as yours… asking to see the whole story as a grow log…

Try asking @MrGreenBlood

1 Like

You’re right! Just confused with the similar green badges :grin:, you were also confused asking me for that , I was going to edit but then thought it could be a rhetoric question :innocent:. Still waiting for an answer from the “correct” person … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

As stated, DM me for packs to beta test. And sorry I’m not the best at tech. I’ve created 2 posts for the two strains I’m currently developing. I’m updating each post every step of the way am I missing something here.

1 Like

I will and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sent :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

Well, just as a suggestion you could post all of them in the Breeder’s Lab , in this section we expect other things:

·About the General Indoor Growing category

Once you know the basics and decide on creating your own indoor environment you can move in here. Lighting, hydroponics, organics, co2, environmental controls, methods, techniques, strategies and more."

That way you wouldn’t create expectations and people wouldn’t ask you for a grow diary, cheers … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are right i did jump on the tesla n all.

And i understand where youre coming from and hope the best for your companys progress. Everybody has a job to do.
but the growing is interesting. You have lot of experience share some. Interact. All i noticed when i kept looking to see progress seemed more ad based with no real input so seeing a couple times struck a nerve honestly.

I was wrong the way i approached it
I appologize for that. It was my point of view not anyone elses
Really not my place n i should have been more civil about getting more interaction than what i saw as ads.

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think we need no mods here …

4 Likes

I’m so proud of you boys !!! :+1: :clap: :hugging:

And also @MrGreenBlood. Looking forward to your updates :slight_smile:

(Group hug and pass the beans…)

5 Likes

This was my first post. I did post my second one in Breeders lab. Can I move this post? And thanks George and Rooted. Nothing but respect y’all. This is my passion. And I really do love this site. Ill stay more on top of posting.

6 Likes