Major Heat Issues

Hey everyone, any one else running in to heat problems?? Been over 100 past week or so. 111 max… here is my purple haze. Poor girl

7 Likes

Bummer. Thought I had it bad.
I’m shutdown til fall, for that very reason.

Bone dry

7 Likes

Man that sure is showing the heat. This summer has had some high heat here but mostly with high humidity.

3 Likes

Yup i had a few die because of the heat . The ldays arent happy.

2 Likes

silica can help if you’re not already adding it. :grin:

2 Likes

I feel you! We have been hot and muggy. My finishing plant is stressed. Throwing nanners. Worrying about humidity as the buds fatten. I don’t have room in the tent or the budget for a dehumidifier (plus, they actually do throw heat out) so I am trying a trick I read about last night.

Two buckets, one with holes drilled into the bottom. Put a brick or something in the bucket with no holes, insert other one. Fill that with rock salt. Supposedly the salt takes the water out of the air and over time the water drips through the holes into the other to be dumped. We shall see. It’s been so many weeks of hard work. If this fails i am going to be devastated.

2 Likes

Well good luck everyone. We are back down the the low 90s. It was a rough week. Ended up calling my local grow store and was advised to put on a regiment of B-1 and silica. I believe we have saved her!!

3 Likes