Making a fall members box a possibility 2022 edition

Breeder availability list

Please add your name to the list if you are able to help complete a seed run. Members trust level must be 2 or 3.

1. @reefer :us:
  2. @AceHigh :us:
7 Likes

Well that’s awesome to hear, I made a wiki list above for folks who can donate time and space, figured if we get enough interest that even if we don’t get enough strains donated to run them I can make sure they get something rare to run.

4 Likes

Pretty sure this already exists bud, I will try to find a link.

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure that’s why I figured I’d see what the skinny was.

2 Likes

Already working on finishing up white rhino and Jack herer seeds for the community on my end. Run was based off the community putting in their votes of what they would like to be able to have in their gardens off my 200+ cultivar list. I’d be assuming they would prob be making it in fall boxes unless something is going out sooner from Sebring

21 Likes

This is the link I was thinking of bud.

7 Likes

I remember that. I figured it’s time for a fresh one with out all that old hullabaloo

4 Likes

I had no idea that was happening, and also have no idea how to sign up for that.

1 Like

It was a private thing I did popping seeds around beginning of December, already grew plenty of smoke for the year so threw my list up on a post for members to vote on and jack herer, white rhino, and banana cream pie were the top picks for me to make some seeds to share of. Unfortunately all 4 BCP ended up males. Plants got about a month left to go and will shuck and mail off to Sebring to include into community sendouts :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Rock on. Sounds like a good time in my books. I really wanted to make this a bit of a public affair

6 Likes
6 Likes

I think it would be awesome to see others do some community runs as well, can’t always just rely on the famous DD and Sebring to hand out beans to over grow the world and being a part of this site I know I’ve received quite a few seeds of some cool genetics I wouldnt have otherwise had so just my way of giving back to a community that has already given me so much :slight_smile:
Now if many of us did that we would have beans just showering down from OG in the form of coin flips and hose washers in the mail haha

10 Likes

Hey, nothing wrong with putting it out there again bud :slight_smile: The new thread may get some traction :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That was my sentiment was perhaps starting the conversation will get the ball rolling for this.
For me I really liked this aspect of OG.

7 Likes

I’m in . Sounds awesome to me, gearing up for some preservation runs as we speak in fact

7 Likes

I’ll contribute to this sort of thing anytime, I’ve always got beans for OG :v:

9 Likes

Damn that’s unlucky! I remember when you started that thread. The BCP bud shots caught my eye. Hope the other two produce a pile of dark beans for you.

@Enjoi802
I will be doing another OG run soon. Throw the dankest thing you got at me. I’ll make plenty more.

7 Likes

Got a seed run grow started at the moment (days old!) and will be willing to do others in the future. I am also trying my hand at developing my own CBD strain to spread around although that is a longer project.

7 Likes

I’ll devote a chunk of one of my tents, and perhaps some additional beans from the run I’m starting now. :v:t2:

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @Reefer @Eagles009 @bunny I have the tentative list for those who can do a seed run for the community at the top of this thread. I think it’s post 3. Feel free if you feel like you can do a run to add your name to the wiki. There is a strain donations list at the top. I figure if we can get 5-10 folks who are willing to then we should be able to get this rolling.

4 Likes