Making a fall members box a possibility 2022 edition

That’s a good point, @ReikoX .

Repo as a co-op et al of cultivars (original breeder) that are currently available for sale is frowned upon.

There are some exceptions. One example is receiving explicit permission from the breeder to do so. Guessing or making assumptions isn’t satisfactory and does produce a measurable risk towards causing a larger community problem.

14 Likes

That is 100% the point of co op runs. @Northern_Loki is making a huge point. I know most of what I have offered up @bodhi doesn’t have publicly available, other stuff it’s more breeder building blocks.

But yes the idea is to break out that old old from the vault and share the love.

9 Likes

Are you serious?

3 Likes

Gromer came out of retirement so any of his gear is a no go, bodhi has told us on here how to go about things with his stuff.
Cap is cap, he owns a business and has stated anything he has given to people are free to use. That being said he is still creating every bit of gear still. So that’s a no go.
Archive is in the same boat. And they mean it when they dont want folks doing population increases,
@BogSeeds son has taken over in bogs place. I’ve asked James bean to have JR jump on here at some point and he has vowed to make sure it will happen at some point. Or at least has said he will be willing to bridge the gap between here and there.

Sensi seeds old stock would be prior 98’. There out there just a rabbit out the hat is needed to find them.

5 Likes

LOL nobody is keeping me from making more seeds with the shit they sold me. Nice try, Monsanto. That said, it’s one thing to make more for myself and maybe trade or give away to some people, another to make a run for 150 people.

13 Likes

I can’t seem to link it properly, but Bodhi posted exactly how he felt and I always go back to check it since Nube posted it.

1 Like

Yes that is true. But I have found out the hard way how much shit is to much shit to deal with when making seeds for the public, for one’s self, well that’s a given I feel make as many as ya need, it’s just like cloning a plant, I say clone on!

4 Likes

Seriously thou. I mean with a cut you literally paid for that seed and technically arnt done using it yet haha

So looking through my stash and wondering if I found something worth a run? Its a cross of Project 4516 X Herijuana IBL. Crossing Project 4516 with the Herijuana, being an IBL with such distinct characteristics makes it super easy to distinguish the Project 4516 from it in the off-spring. Thoughts?

10 Likes

Hmmmm… It sounds really intriguing. I’ve never heard of the Project 4516, but I know Ive heard Herijuana is really good

2 Likes

I like a good cross also, and that one sure does sound like a good one. To me that would be worth running.

1 Like

I’m open to potentially doing a seed run for OG! I can try and find some genetics to run. Doing a little pheno hunt now, with the winners I can set something up for fall 2022

I vote for running them also

I have a pack of Herbaria Bushmans F2 from Bodhi I would be willing to donate. Let me know.

6 Likes

Not sure if it’s on the list up top but I do have two packs of that also, so if you haven’t, add it to the wiki list at the top and we can see if someone is willing to take them on.

4 Likes

I have some Grahan Villiage (Cocogenes) - if anyone is interested in tackling these…

Grahan Village

Collected from the Remote Village of Grahan: this collection is ideal for growers and breeders looking for huge outdoor cultivars . Some of the phenotypes from this village can reach 20 ft height and produce better yields than hybrid cultivars

Natives claim the plants and the flowers to be stronger and more potent than any other Village in the whole of Himalayas

6 Likes

I’m not looking to take away sales from anyone, nor run anything with some distribution. I’m really only looking to find something worthy of preserving that is worth doing so.

Not sure if this was in reference to me talking some breeders above, but that wasn’t me talking with the intention of running any of those as a preservation run or spreading their stuff around if it’s still available. :v:t2:

Edit: Read through again and saw it might look like I implied I’d S1 or F1 stuff from those breeders I listed. I was more so saying that those are breeders that I’ll collect and run just about anything from. I’ll always support and be extra careful to not step on toes of any respected breeder that isn’t a bad person. If you’re a verifiable asshole, don’t really care what I or others do with your stuff, especially if you don’t work your lines. :man_shrugging:

Hell, I felt guilty for spread around a few MCB as freebies that were gifted to me. I’m about to buy a couple Bodhi packs just to make up for it :joy:

1 Like

About what? :joy:

1 Like

I just listed those breeders simply implying that I’ll always grow and be interested in their gear. No intention of preservation with any of them unless it’s something discontinued and they give permission, despite how silly I think it is how protective some people are of their genetics.

Honestly, I’d rather not even bother with genetics from the overly protective breeders that think they somehow own “genetics” and can control what is done with them. It’s why I will never bother with Mz. Jill and TGA after some bizarre interactions with her on strainly. Honestly, people who act like her do nothing but encourage people to want to or not care about hurting business.

1 Like

If that was a question needing asking haha
Heck yeah man ! I would love some Cuban Black. I’m still searching for that Piffy goodness and she is supposedly were it all came from.

2 Likes