Malawi Gold Journal

MALAWI GOLD traded for here on OG from @Mr.Gritz. Thank you sir!! Said they were sourced from South Africa. Will make for an awesome run!

Have been told that Malawi Gold is hard to get in the states and wanted to get a journal going ASAP.

Germinated these 1/24

And so far most have germinated

40 Likes

Looks like a good strain and a good start, willing to follow along … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Chair pulled up joint rolled popcorn in hand
Let the show begin

Paps

3 Likes

Definitely tuning in for this one myself.

i traded with @Mr.Gritz for some Panama Red with preservation plans. i have no reason to doubt him, but i guess he just has a collection of interesting stuff. I’ll be preserving them once things settle down on my side, bunch of stuff going on that is delaying the preservation project.

edit: I have some Malawi Gold seeds straight from Bodhi of Bodhi seeds, I’ll be hunting for a male in the near future. good luck with these.

7 Likes

Right on love to watch presevation journals

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

I am looking really forward to seeing these plants put through their paces! :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hmmm i got some 79-83 panama red from Mr. Gritz also let me know when you decide to grow them. As for the malawi Gold i am definitely following this one.

3 Likes

I got a few of those panama too and germinated them at the same time. No dice yet… not giving up though. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

yeah… he said the same about mine… 79-83. i thought he only had a few… but i hope these are all legit and we weren’t scammed.

2 Likes

Going to be watching this one for sure! Appreciate your OG spirit @GrumpyOldBastards!!!

1 Like

:popcorn: :clapper:

1 Like

Yep told me samething only had a few and sounds like G.O.B. got some that didnt germ yet. I haven’t tried mine we will see. The malawi gold have germed and i am going to pull up a chair and watch the professor do what he does.

2 Likes

Following , landrace strains are always intriguing

2 Likes

I was going to put everything aside and do a preservation run for overgrow but now i’m hesitant to germ them at all.

1 Like

Annnd following

1 Like

:popcorn: :film_projector:

Awesome strain :eyes:
Taggin along for the party :v:

Definitely going to be watching this one. Friend grew some out a few months ago. Looking forward to seeing how yours do.

1 Like

Malawi Gold seed was sent to me from a former foreign exchange student that I befriended during high school in the western suburbs of Chicago.

They are decades fresher than the Panamanian Reds guys. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you all!!

8 Likes