My ag,Columbia gold and Panama red grow

Pr first
Cg second
Ag third
Planted Christmas Eve

21 Likes

smoking some panama red right now. just curious, is that the same strain as back in the day, or at least the early '90s? the crap i have seems to taste and smell like it, gets you high pretty good, but memory is fuzzy from back then for ‘reasons’. sometimes i miss those days in fl, pure coke, great smoke, every day was a beach day, every once in a while we actually made it to work. boss asked johnny why he only showed up three days a week, his answer, ‘because i can’t make it on two’…

sold pot so we could smoke for free, then had to start selling coke to pay for the pot we didn’t sell. when we started doing the coke, it was all over in about three months with a night time ride to ms and a 3 month stay in al that led to an fbi visit…

ah yes, the ‘good ol’ days’…

sorry, didn’t mean to go off on a hypothetical tangent there. those damned meds again.

8 Likes

Hell yeah!! I’m gonna be sitting over here in a Lifeguard chair off to the side so I have a good view.

Curious about the AG since I just gave my pack to my father in law. He said that all weed he could get back in the day was brown ditch weed, except for AG. So hopefully he can find something to bring back memories.

5 Likes

Super curious about flowering time. Mmm. That’s gonna be a great harvest. I’ll be watching from the front row. Blessings

3 Likes

Best of Positive stuff heading your way. Thats a Great line-up, go get’m

2 Likes

Think I’ll watch as well good luck.

2 Likes

your in for the long haul really nice ill be looking in from time to time…

1 Like

Ag is from lamb I grew one and it is flashback to the 70,s love it happy new year

2 Likes

Hoping to,train and finish out door I am new

1 Like

I know we will see

1 Like

Curious about the plan, would you mind providing some details? Lighting, pot size, nutes…

Wherever you are on this planet, there’s someone here to help with the outdoor transition.

Beautiful project

2 Likes

Panama red
Colombian gold
Acapulco gold
Will be potting in coast of Maine this weekend

6 Likes

Don’t know what happened but I have 2 cg,1pr,1 ag

6 Likes

Columbia’s gold will show others later

5 Likes

@Upstate