Mama's first time growing Master Kush

Welcome to og @vinny_verde !

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @vinny_verde !

2 Likes

welcome to OG if you need anything donā€™t be shy weā€™re all here to help @dgalloway89 and @vinny_verde

2 Likes

Thanks. I am back after many years. I didnā€™t even know this site was still going. I jumped back on to lend a hand to everyone. Just like they did when I joined in 98.

5 Likes

Thank you. Havent been on here since 99. Im excited to see the fam grow.

3 Likes

Thank you. Happy to be back.

3 Likes

oh so more a welcome back then! even better

3 Likes

Excited to be back. I have been growing commercially for the last 5 years and now Im not growing for my business anymore. As the business grew I had to hire people. So Im just a suit these days. So now Iā€™m back to being just a grower of the finest medicine. Happy to have the opportunity to try to help some on here.

5 Likes

Thanks so much!! I believe I might have overwatered so the universe wanted me to see your post. I am learning to navigate all these new platforms where I can chat with people about things I actually care about haha!! So excited to be here!

3 Likes

Thank you all so so much. I am so excited to be here and to learn as much as I can. Gardening means everything to me so to be able to incorporate mariuana is a dream come true because it helped me through the gnarliest times after my daughter was born during COVID. Now I found this groupā€¦ a new family to share it with!!

3 Likes

Thanks, Vinny! I believe I might have overwatered.

2 Likes

Thanks girl!! I have one in a pot now but I think I overwatered it. I cant wait to have it look like yours! Its beautiful! Did you grow that indoors for an extended time before taking it outside?

Thank you so so much! I am making notes of everything you said. I might have overwatered mine because some of the tips became brown. It is still a baby being less than 5" tall!

1 Like

Thank you, I will make sure too!

2 Likes