Mangobiche Colombian landrace

Howdy, I’d totally be down to trade… I have some thai×colombian regular beans that’s 12 weeks to flower and also my families are from the Bogota/norte de santander areas

3 Likes

I’ve had punto rojo, panama green & mangobitche and I swear they clap different just like tequila does

3 Likes

Just for clarification, does he want to give them away for free? That could probably be done with the seed run box in April. Not trying to sound greedy, but that’s done a lot around here.

The strain sounds awesome.

9 Likes

I would say no. In an ealier post in this thread and mentioned trying to work out a distro deal with gypsy or other retailers.

1 Like

What is the seed run box? Could probably donate 500 or so.

13 Likes

That would be awesome! We have preservation projects going on. People donate seeds, others grow them to produce enough for everyone and they are sent out regularly to the people that sign up for it. There is no charge besides postage. You can find some general info here:

With a donation of 500 you could make 50 people happy with 10 seeds each. :smiley: You’d probably send them to @MomOnTheRun who does most distribution (sorry MOTR :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and open a list here so people can sign up.

13 Likes

For the record, I’d be interested too. But I’m out now with another migraine. :disappointed:

5 Likes

hey @Subjectnumber7 how are you, i live in brazil i would really like to get my hands on some of these beans, at the moment i have 1 mango biche seed that i buy from cannabiogem i would like to mix them with this and also with some of the seeds that take a brick Paraguayan pressed

7 Likes

I would be interested in growing these. Thank you for your (and your friend’s) generosity.

3 Likes

I am very interested to se how will theyperform in England, please sendme some, thanks

You replied to the wrong person

1 Like

Hello

What you have is gold

A lot of breeders are trying to sell mango biches versions in Europe an it’s known they aren’t good

Even in Columbia you have to know good contacts because the landraces are difficult to find nowadays

Here is a thread for donations of strains and preservation with the seed-run coop

I’m very interest too and can pay for them because they are few sativas with those charcteristics and time flowering. It means a fucking high :slight_smile: I have space to put them with the others and run some 16 weekers too (neville x panama, killerA5haze, C5 x kali china, malawi, panama).

All the best and thanks for the share. Much respect for that

7 Likes

Hi BP
That’s a great offer. I’m betting on a real summer after 2019’s let down in Oregon.
I’d love to try a few if you have enough. We rarely see a South American like that up here.
Thanks

3 Likes

Uh South American *Gem.

1 Like

I’m interested, count me in. I like sativas

I also like the structure of those long branches and the plant in general.

Thank you.

1 Like

Count me in!! Looks like fun and I have the perfect spot!

I’d also be interested in a few seeds if possible.
Thanks for sharing them, you’re a legend!

4 Likes

Awesome I enjoy a good sativa.

1 Like

Yeah man . Beans please . Those are rare as hens teeth …

4 Likes

We would be hard pressed to find a real Mangobiche in the commercial seed world. These sound very legit and I would love to grow some out. Thank you for your efforts.

3 Likes