Mango's Fruit Bowl (grow journal/log)

Happy birthday, @Illicitmango ! Hope it’s solid and spent with those you care for most, making memories to keep close for years to come. S’what it’s all about in the end, eh? Hope it’s all you expected, and all the more for the next trip around the sun.

ETA: good luck with the sprouts!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Happy birfday hermano!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Illicitmango

1 Like

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Happy birthday! Hope you’re having an amazing day filled with good vibes and great grows.

2 Likes

Thank you all! I deeply appreciate it.
My day is more then likely going to be like any other day, as im a full time/ live in caregiver so i don’t get much time ‘away’ but, its something i do because i love my grandmother, and best gift of all is still having her here, although she doesnt remember.

What is funny though, is i forgot my hat in the kitchen earlier, and Nova brought it to me literally a couple minutes after i sat down and just thought to myself “damn, i forgot.my hat somewhere but i dont feel like getting up” here she comes prancing in the room like… “here dad, i think you forgot this” man i love this pup.

4 Likes

GrapeLime Ricky. Lets gooooo!

5 Likes

Should’ve put these girls in bigger pots, but it is what it is, but its only for seed so all is good… The GLR are doing well also

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Will be chopping these any day now, they definitely shouldve been transplanted into bigger pots/fresh soil at the beginning of flower but i wasnt really worried about running them the best they could be. Unfortunately i have a lot going on behind the scenes thats just got me very scattered. Looking after an aging loved one, some days just has me feeling down.
But like all things, this too shall pass.
Also, Happy Fathers Days to all the awesome dads here at OG. Maybe we’ll do a giveaway sometime later today for fathers day.
4:15am now, gonna try an get an hour of sleep.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Killing it man happy late bday

2 Likes

Thank you brother for the birthday wishes

1 Like
2 Likes

Classics.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

I love/loved Against Me!, growing up and even now i always related to their music. I must’ve seen them 20+ times. I always wished i could’ve lived in Florida so i wouldve been able to see them more, and at smaller venues/house parties.

2 Likes

9 Likes

The little ones are doing well

8 Likes

GrapeLime Ricky from Sub/TGA

10 Likes