Mapito " SIMPLY THE BEST " 😍

Yes, Migro is in Ireland. Shane is a humble person.
As long the UVB are around the 310-320 wavelength all is ok. The reflectors must be metal.
You can always hang them above the light.
UVB on your skin burns, skin gets red, it changes to brown color for protection.
Plants respond by concentrating their juices and form more trichomes for protection.
The combination with Chitosan (SAR trigger), wow!
Add T. harzianum on that and you will not recognise your own strain anymore.

9 Likes

Oops forgot some pics
They stretching like mad already , I only have three crates in so as not to over crowd in there give me abit of room
If I feel I can use the space I’ll put a crate of blackberry Kush in there in couple of weeks time but I don’t think I’ll have the room

So I got some claw and leaf tip burn , I forgot to take the sativa side of things into account so I’ll just lower ec in Rez with some water with calmag so as just to lower npk etc and not the calmag : ) and all should settle soon : )

11 Likes

Looking forward to seeing these sativas in the mapito @ifish

2 Likes

Haha I’m not lookin forward to training them in there lol @TopShelfTrees1 but a can’t wait to smoke them : )

5 Likes

I think you meant @TopShelfTrees1, but I’m glad you did tag me so I know to follow along!

4 Likes

Haha I’ll put the joint down now , save her for later : )

4 Likes

Bahahaha . Nah, fire her back up brother!

5 Likes

Hey, when you get a chance can you link me the ingredients needed for the mapito mix again. I’m gonna try and put it together over the next two weeks, at least get a crate going see how I like it. No rush @ifish you were so helpful before, and I do believe it’s time

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 , Go to scrapyard and get a clean ish not wet car back seat and strip foam from it and cube into 3/4 inch 1 inch chunks , use a serated blade or if you want to be really fancy an electric carving knife : ) I got the big NO from the wife when I suggested the electric knife haha

It’s a pita to do but remember you only do it once : )

5 Likes

On it brother. Gracias :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I really think it would be worth a try with the mapito in the Octopots. a test run we should see how it would work though I think the mapito may stay to wet all the time

2 Likes

@papalag you never know tho , could be explosive : )

3 Likes

You know with the hybrid system we could always raise the pot to ensure less water… i want to try mapito as well!!! What u think about that … raising pot ?

3 Likes

That may work
Or a mix of promix and mapito ?

Promix in the net pot mapito filling the rest

3 Likes

Yeah man!! We are on to something here! I can sense it!

2 Likes

What you think @ifish ? Could it work? After all you are the mapito vet here hahaha

2 Likes

Also maybe for an actual octo user like you @Papalag maybe just not fill res as high when using mapito… like less by 25 percent in res

2 Likes

Or promix and foam chunks a true hybrid ( no rock wool ) ? Lots of possibilities to experiment with

2 Likes

I’m game… if u guys are

3 Likes

I forgot to put net in on time , plants took abit of a hammering , done now , plus uv in there now , I don’t know anything about uv tho so any help greatfully appreciated : )

@Orloff check out my positive intake system : ) the cascading waterfall of fresh air
The air that trickles over my leafs is fresh and not a mixture of old and new , would work well in your 1.2x1.2

10 Likes