My new grow from gifted seeds

Growing out seeds gifted to me by a good friend of mine, was wanting to make an attempt at a decent journal of a grow.

I have:

2 Cheeri 1
3 Cheeri Pie
2 Crater Lake
3 Agent 99
4 Agent 99 x XMas '79

Put these in jiffy pellets on 2019-03-20 at 9p.m.

have 1/2 seeds here and other half at another site, you never know with weather, anymore?

regards,

mike28086

17 Likes

This will be fun.

I guess my hand writing is not so neat.

Those are Cheri.

The Agent 99 has been stabilized somewhat, so I hope those come out fairly consistent.

Everybody else is a new cross.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Interesting lineup, should be a good one!

5 Likes

Nice man. Good start.

6 Likes

It may, have been the handwriting, (not, Shirley… or surely…but most certainly…) it was the weed!

Regards,

mike28086

8 Likes

latest image from 2019-03-24. Looks to be getting leggy, what do y’all think?

I will be putting in cups tonight or tomorrow at latest!

regards,

mike28086

7 Likes

They do have a good amount of stretch to them…looking for more light

4 Likes

yeah, I’m going to have to plant them extra deep in the cups.

mike28086

3 Likes

well… here they are. Minus a couple seedlings after a couple of days of up-cupping. They are not looking too bad. Still, a little leggy, first true leaves are appearing though. I lost one seedling to damping disease, so that left the Remarkable13 seedlings (for the moment, the moment mind you). I was cupping up the 13 that were left, things were going well, I got down to the last few and one of the seedlings was missing. I had an absconded seedling. I looked around the table, the floor, everywhere within sight. It was no where to be found. Then, I noticed… it was awful quiet in the house, where are the dogs, I had not heard or seen them in a while, that’s very unusual. I go looking a the two of them were down to licking the remains of peat pellet, compost and cup all over the utility room. They both looked up at me like, look what we did for you. So… we are left, for now, with the Intrepid 12 seedlings. I named this batch the “Intrepid 12” because they are always wondering when on of the damn dogs is going to try to make of with one of them again!
Until next time,

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

Latest images. Still, the Intrepid 12, Carry on. A Couple are top heavy so I had to make some supports out of hanging wire, it will work for now. Looking better every day. Just listening to some old Hard Rock and thought while I had the time I would take a couple of images.

regards,

mike28086

8 Likes

Just several quick pics while I am getting images of a few problem plants that I have. I will be posting the problem images in their suitable places.

regards,

mike28086

8 Likes

Look much better now :+1:, will keep an eye on this, good luck … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A couple of shots of the youngsters while I’m taking some to check for information on the possibility of ‘bananas’ in my grow about to harvest. Not sure what that would entail, but I need to find out. So… without further wait, here they are… The Return of the Intrepid 12.

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

a quick image, they are doing o.k. one is a little stunted it seems. this tray contains only 8 of the seedlings. the rest are in a different area. I am in the process of moving things around.

regards,

mike28086

6 Likes

Apologies to the O.G. community for not updating this thread in so, so long. I have been under the weather for a while now. Back at the beginning of April I came in contact with a virus of some type that had me coughing to where I fractured a rib. After 2 rounds of antibiotics and about 7 or 8 weeks of uncontrollable coughing, gagging, fever and chills it all went away, finally, so I thought. A few days later, around the first of June my sciatic nerve on the left side started to agitate me, then, all HELL broke loose. My left side is my strong side, my right side has had sciatic problems for years that reaccures every so often and has nerve damage from said instances.
During this time (or possibly during one of the violent coughing spells from the previous virus that I had), I must have maneuvered my leg and back in such a way to release the pain of the sciatic strain that was building, that I caused a disc to slip out of place and the two above to bulge out of place as well, all of this is according to the MRI that was just done recently. So, I was right, something was unusually wrong with my back. And like an idiot, I laid around in agony wanting to die, until getting to the semi-useful Emergency Room.
I took a few images of what has made it from the original batch of plants. My apologies for not keeping this journal better than it is. The next one will be better. These images unfortunately, are with the blurple light as you call it, on. I sat in there so out of everything, that I forgot that the lights were even on, you get used to the lights after a few minutes, that’s weird, isn’t it? Well, here are the images that I have. Images were labeled on the titles. I had to give most of my plants to my friend to prevent them from perishing.

hopefully, on the mend,
Regards,

mike28086

10 Likes

Jesus man that sounds terrible, glad you’re figuring it out now. Plants are looking great!

3 Likes

Thank you,

We are trying, that is all, we can do at the moment.

Regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

I’ve been having some issues myself the last few months, I know what you mean. If each day is a bit better than the last, or a week before, it can be huge. Stay positive!

4 Likes

Sorry for the circumstances that kept you away and glad to see you back. Nice grow so far, cheers …

3 Likes

No worries! Happy to see you back and in full swing!! Next time, if there is one,movement with periodic hot/cold treatments seriously help herniated disks and sciatica though would be almost impossible with a fractured rib…now I have to hear the story of what the hell happened - well don’t have to though curious minds want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it will :wink: Blurple or not trained eyes can see whats going on… healthy vigorous girls loving your care :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes