Mars Hydro Online Chat

What do you think is unnecessary in the kit? I think tent, light, and fan are all necessary. They are needed for plant growth.

1 Like

Oh absolutely. Most of us keep a surplus of fans though. Some donā€™t use filters. Hell some dont even use tents! I just want youā€™re lights, lol.

1 Like

High dear growers,please note that MarsHydro Spring Festival is coming,our holiday from Jan 19-29th,and weā€™ll be back soon. We will still process your orders and help after service during our holiday, dont hesitate to let us know if you have any question or need. Plus, we have the deals on main site mars-hydro.com, feel free to check out.

We will check you guys msgs irregularly within the holiday if you have anything urgently, pls feel directly email us via these following contacts:

General question: info@mars-hydro.com
Orders & After service: solutions@mars-hydro.com

Thanks for your love and support! Best wishes to you.

6 Likes

Have fun enjoy it !!

1 Like

@DougDawson @MarsHydro received the new driver earlier this week. Thanks much everyone!!! Couldnā€™t have been able to do it without ya, dougie!! @DougDawson Thanks for replacing driver @MarsHydro
5 Stars :star::star::star::star::star:

4 Likes

Fantastic bud, glad they took care of you and quickly too. Very cool.

3 Likes

Sometimes those decisions are easy when your Familiar with the gear involved. If the price shows a dealā€¦ Iā€™d buy!

1 Like

You are welcome :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@MarsHydro , I missed the goat with the :canada: drop of the UR45 LED fixtures, congrats on them moving so fast that itā€™s already out of stock! :metal:

I was curious though as I starting charting out using them in my system that there may be an issue with the level of control currently availability with the fixture: the single line for power

To explain, I currently use RapidLED pucks for my UV and FarRed exposures. Each of these pucks is independently powered so I am able to use the UV for a few hours in the day, with the FarRed for 15min right at lights off.

The current design of the UR45 LED bars would mean that any grower using them would be obligated to use manually turn on/off the fixture if they wish to use both spectrumā€™s available. :man_facepalming:

I loved the design so much that this slipped my mind and in a way I feel lucky that I missed the drop as this would have become tedious over the years I expect to use the fixture. :ok_hand:

Doing some quick reading on other forums Iā€™ve found users that got them in play are already reporting what Iā€™m mentioning above.

100% I still want to get these into my tent, but am very curious to see if this upgrade is something in the works for the near future to make them extra bonus functional?

:hugs:

3 Likes

Hi, although we have a single wire power supply, the uv and ir have separate switches as shown below, you can turn them on or off as needed.

2 Likes

I hear you.

The issue is that you cannot control these individual switches with a timer.

3 Likes

A timer would be very useful especially for the uv. Might as well just get a uv light with a standard plug then add a timer to it. I hear the led uv lighting isnā€™t strong enough to provide the benificail properties of uv but i have never used or tested them. If marshydro wants to send me a UV light to test, I wouldnā€™t mind doing that. :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

A problem indeed. If you use them at different times, the timer still works.

1 Like

My ideal would be IR for a period during lights-on; and the far red at the time of lights of for a short interval of 15min. You can see why my intended use can raise this question. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey fams weā€™re back from our holiday :green_heart:

7 Likes

Love that Tshirt. I take a 2XL, by the way. Hehe.
I do like the shirt tho.

2 Likes

Gong Xi Fa Cai

1 Like

Update on the mars hydro 5x5 grow. Paired with the mars hydro fc 6500. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Here is my grow in 5x5 with FC8000. Plants very happy with the light.

11 Likes

Just want to say that Iā€™m a big fan of your lights! Iā€™ve got a FC3000 and first Gen ts1000 and a ts600. I also have 2 of your ā€œ3x3ā€ tents. Iā€™ve got a question. What light would you recommend for your 39x39inch tent? When I bought the fc3000 I was under the impression that that light was made to go with that tent. Iā€™ve recently been looking into getting a new light for my other 39x39inch tent. I was looking at another fc3000 and it said itā€™s recommended flowering footprint was 2.5x2.5foot. I was thinking about buying the TS3000 to max out the flowering capability of the tent. Just wondering what your recommendation would be. Fc3000 fc4800 or the ts3000 thank you! OhGrow21666

2 Likes