Mars Hydro Online Chat

[420 Mega Sale]
Looking for a great deal? Our 420 Mega sale is on now! Save up to 25% off.
More great free gifts are waiting for you!
Spend over 420$, get a free can or T-shirt;
Spend over 800$, get a free Gift Pack;
Spend over 1200$, get a free SP-150 ( only on April 20.).
Deadline: April 23.
Shop now and take advantage of our 420 Mega sale
please visit the website below:
US: www.mars-hydro.com
UK: www.marshydroled.co.uk
EU: www.marshydro.eu
AU: www.marshydroau.com/
CA: www.marshydroled.ca
JP: www.marshydrojp.com
TH: www.marshydroth.com

3 Likes

are u using that just for clones or plan to flower with it also ?

Only to start. Around mid to late may, everything goes outside.

1 Like

Hey now couple of quick questions:

1. Why are the 4x4 tent stabilization poles always out of stock for US buyers? And why list them on your US site at all if it’s going to stay that way?

2. I bought an FC-6500 in 2021 that came with a Mosmo driver. That model driver came with a type-B PWM dimmer. Truth? I bought another FC-6500 in 2022 that came with a self-branded driver. It does not seem to work daisy chained to the first FC-6500. I’ve read the self branded driver comes with a type-A resistor protocol dimmer. Is this an incompatibility issue?

i assume you grow them large before going outside thats a strong light lol

1 Like

Well, I was getting leggy seedling germination, so this should help. Last year, i had some plants that were 18" tall before they got homes outside, but most all of them made it. I have only been at this for 2-3 years, so lots of stuff still to learn.

1 Like

@MarsHydro personally I like wall to wall coverage, so much that I’m gonna use my FC3000 in a 2x2x4’ tent :tent: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information with us and sorry for the inconvenience.

4*4 tent is in stock in the US. You can buy directly.

Regarding the problem you said that the lights cannot be used in series, please contact our after-sales service, and they will help you solve the problem.

1 Like

The core coverage area of the FC3000 is: 2.5’x2.5’ You also can use it in such areas you mentioned.

1 Like

Growing cannabis indoors allows for complete control over environmental variables and results in higher yields, while outdoor growing offers natural sunlight and nice yields, but also exposes plants to pests, extreme weather conditions, and limited control over the growing environment.

Do you prefer indoor or outdoor growing? Why?

Thanks for the response on the different driver modules and issues with dimmer control.

As to the out of stock issue, the 4x4 tent is in stock. But that’s not what I’m referencing.

I’m referring to SKU MH-120SupportPole

As you can see, the site says in stock until you select shipping destination as US Mainland. There it shows Out of Stock. This is very odd. Are you sure there’s not an error in how this is loaded?

1 Like

Thank you for your information. I am sorry for the misunderstanding caused to you. Since we can choose the country of delivery on the website, we show that there is stock in Canada. If you choose the United States and it shows out of stock, it means that there is no stock in the United States. Really Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2 Likes

I think this was already covered…

Sorry for the misunderstanding caused to you

I have 2 FCE-3000’s side by side spaced out about 12 inches … obviously the light intensity is greater in the middle …how far should I space the two lights out ? Should I stagger them ? Is it able to cover a 6x6 or a 8x8…smaller?

The core coverage area of FCE3000 is: 2.52.5, two FCE3000 may not be able to cover the area of 66 and 8*8,

For detailed information, please refer to the following link:

1 Like

How To Grow Indoor Lemons

1 Like

When life gives you lemons, grow lemon trees with mars hydro. Got it! :laughing:

2 Likes

have you tried using a phone app par meter ? a few on here swear by them and it can give you a rough estimate to any potential hot spots.

1 Like

:innocent:

1 Like