Mars Hydro Online Chat

NEW upgraded FC-E4800 is densely packed with snap-in design, BridgeLux chips, giving an average PPFD of 1000umol/m²/s, suitable for personal and commercial veg rooms. Full-spectrum meet the plant growth needs.

Wattage - 480w
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 3x3 ft
For Indoor Horticulture growers, from professional cultivators to hobbyists.

6 Likes

I have the original FC E4800. I love that light in a 4x4 tent. If it were to fail today, I would order a replacement. Great light and the bar design is, in my opinion, the best for light distribution. Good stuff!

4 Likes

I have a lux meter I use but …idkek tbh I never remember what I run my previous grow intensity at sometimes they act like 10,000 lux is to much …
Taco leafs and what not back it down they relax …the lowers get starved of light …eventually I will get it dialed in …
I have never ran them both at 100 can’t get the high enough to some killer lights

1 Like

:innocent: happy growing

1 Like

SP3000 is a large single strip LED grow light fitted with high-quality Samsung LM301B chips and a broad spectrum of boosted red light. Equipped with high penetration and minimum obstruction of natural sunlight, It’s highly recommended as supplemental or major lighting for greenhouses.

Wattage - 300w
Veg Coverage - 3x5 ft
Flower Coverage - 2x4 ft

1 Like

One of the first Pictures I took after hanging the lite.

MarsHydro on the Mind

7 Likes

wow,cool :innocent:

2 Likes

Dear, please share the plant you grow~~

3 Likes

plants (multiple)…

3 Likes

May the 4th be with you.

3 Likes

lovly plant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What are the best strains for the different stages?
Seeding:______
Vegging:______
Flowering:_____

If you have the TS1000 LED grow light, what strain you will put under it from seed to harvest ? Feel free to share your idea.

Which light of Mars Hydro are you currently using, and are you satisfied with the effect? What do you guys think of the TS1000?

2 Likes

Using one of my TSL2000 fixtures in one of my 2x4’s dimmed down to veg out my outdoors for 2023!
Only a few more weeks before they can make it outdoors but they’re as happy as they can be for now.

:+1:

3 Likes

I’m not running any Mars Hydro lights unfortunately :cry: I haven’t evolved yet :joy:

2 Likes

I have a few tents going right now. I have a 2x4 tent with the SP3000 light kit. Wonderful light for the 2x4.
My flagship right now is a 4x4 tent with the FC E4800. If that light were to quit right now, I would be on Amazon buying another just like it. Great light.
The in another 4x4 tent I use two of the TS1000 lights for mostly vegging and making clones and seedlings.
I also have another TS1000 that I use for my bubble cloner that I made.
Mars Hydro has done me right. Always have.

3 Likes

I have a TS1000 in my 2x2 and fc8000 in my 5x5. Would love to upgrade to the fc1000w with app dimming control.

1 Like

Once I got my Head around it, CONGO was the first strain grown under the TS-1000

4 Likes

two ts1000s for veg and two sp6500s for flower. need me a 2x4 tent kit so i can help my brother in law start up and learn. hint hint

3 Likes

Hope you can choose our lights in the future :heartbeat: