Mars Hydro Online Chat

MARS HYDRO 2023 NEW UPGRADED SMART GROW LIGHT

Newly designed dimming box.
Supports remote control through mobile APP.
Equipped with growth plan programming and data transmission functions.
Multiple lights can be controlled simultaneously, with no dimming via cable connection.
Automated dimming by connecting to Bluetooth & WiFi that precisely matches your growth plan.

If you do not want to control the dimming through the APP, you could still choose to manually control the dimming box to achieve dimming.

1 Like

The SP 3000 has the same issue as the TS 1000. Most of the light is concentrated in the center.

I have two of these which are perfect for a 2x4, but I’d like to see them with only a vegetative spectrum. I won’t use the manufacturer name here out of respect, but if you could do something like this with only a veg spectrum, I believe they would sell like hotcakes:

1 Like

we have upgraded the hang method for greater safety and stability
Mars Hydro 300 watts SP3000 grow light is equipped with a removable driver to avoid safety issues and added upgraded hooks on both sides for better hanging.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to grow vegetables. I’m referring to the vegetative stage of cannabis. I think we may be experiencing a language barrier. It’s all good. I was just trying to make a suggestion.

Wish when I bought the sp3000 is came with hanging hooks. My lights hang all lopsided at the moment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you for your suggestion

1 Like

Hi,the previous lamp also has a hook, but this one has been upgraded. If there is any problem with the hook, it is recommended that you contact our after-sales service

What size tent do you have? How many plants can you grow in it? I know it depends on the size of the strain, so how do you choose the right tent size for you the first time?

1 Like

There are a few hours to choose the winner, who have not yet participated this giveaway can participate ASAP :blush:

4 Likes

I have the Mars Hydro SP3000 in a 2x4 tent. Perfect for that size tent. It’s a bar style. Of course you can not get many light strips in two feet. But it goes down the middle of tent and only lacks a few inches of the ends of the light touching the sides of the tent This is one bar. I have even flowered in that tent with that light. It’s awesome. It has the ‘volume’ control that goes from zero to 100%. And it’s bright.

3 Likes

:love:Independence day sale, save up to 25% off:love:

Don’t miss out on this exclusive discount~

2 Likes

Damn, that SP6500 is tempting at that price! :open_mouth:

1 Like

if they were sponsoring me i would say yes but they wont so i wont!! lol. what kind of ceiling height do you have?

Rare opportunity, don’t miss out on this exclusive sale

You can follow us, we will have a giveaway, we just finished the giveaway of TS1000, and there will be giveaways for other products later :heart:

The VG80 LED Grow Light is designed for seedlings, cloning, and vegetable propagation with a wide coverage area and low power consumption. It features a full-spectrum design, using OSRAM chips, and has an IP65 waterproof rating, making it suitable for fast growth of clones and low DLI green leaf plants. Providing high-quality vegetable light, the VG80 promotes healthy plant growth.

Wattage - 80W (40W Each Light Bar)
Core Coverage: 4ft*2ft
Recommended tent size: 120x60cm

3 Likes

can i trade in my 2 year old sp6500 for 2 new sp3000s :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, we don’t have such an activity , I suggest you sell your old SP6500 to other people in need, and then buy the lights you need

Mars Hydro FC Series and FC-E Series - What’s The Difference?

1 Like

The following link has instructions for using smart products, please check

FAQs about the Mars Hydro APP and Smart Grow System

1 Like