Mars Hydro Online Chat

What does your favorite plant look like? :heart:

4 Likes

Nice garden. Who did that?

This is a picture shared by our customers :blush:

Mars Hydro VG80 LED Grow Light, a cost-effective lighting solution with multiple applications!

Seedling and cloning
Side supplemental light
Vegetable growing

Experience the versatility and affordability of the Mars Hydro VG80 LED Grow Light, unlocking the full potential of your indoor gardening endeavors!

Welcome to upgrade your light to the Mars Hydro FC-E 6500 Smart Grow System today

The Feature of Mars Hydro FC-E 6500 Smart Grow System:
-Densely mounted with 3546 pcs BridgeLux chips
-Wifi/Bluetooth Remote Control or manual operation, either one is okay
-Support Growth plan programming
-Dimmable and dimming daisy chain
-High and uniform PPFD 1200umol/m²/s
-Efficacy (PPE) of 2.85 μmol/j
-730W Power Draw
-Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
-Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft

What’s more, For a limited time, you can enjoy an incredible 20% discount on the FC-E 6500 Smart Grow System. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to acquire a top-tier cultivation tool that adds exceptional value to your growing journey. Don’t wait – seize this offer now!

1 Like

From seed to harvest, we bring the best of crops to you. Just try the marshydro APP-Controlled FC-E6500 730w smart grow led light, (with 5x5 ft cover and average PPFD of 1200umol/m²/s), give your more possibility to create amazing growth, It’s the light of best Value for money.

Now you own the chance to get this light at lower price on marshydro prime deal till July 12, save up 20% via mars-hydro.com !

marshydro #marshydrofce6500 #marshydrosmartgrowsystem

3 Likes

Keep your plants alive indoors with Marshydro FC-E6500 730w Smart LED Grow Light! It features white full-spectrum light that is universally best for plants from seedling to harvest. The light bars are detachable and the power supply is removable. The smart FC-E 6500 is designed for commercial cultivation and for big tent growers!

The last day to save up 20% on FCE6500

4 Likes

:seedling:Mars Hydro Prime Month Sale has arrived! Don’t miss out !
:rocket: Please Enjoy incredible discounts of up to 25% off on Mars Hydro products.
:date:This amazing sale is happening from July 6th to July 26th.
marshydro marshydroprimeday

2 Likes

Looking for a highly efficient LED grow light for your indoor cultivation needs? Consider the Mars Hydro Smart FC6500. This smart grow light is APP-controlled and densely mounted with high-quality Samsung LM301B chips, providing a full spectrum of light rich in red and blue. The Smart FC6500 features a uniform photon distribution, ensuring an even PPFD.

Wattage - 730w
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft
Wifi/Bluetooth Remote Control or manual operation, either one is okay

For a limited time, you can save 20% off when you buy through the following link:
Mars Hydro Smart FC6500 Samsung LM301B 730W LED Grow Light.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer!

3 Likes

Spend More Time On Networks & Playing Video Games for A‘Natural High’Or To Be Real A Grower & Smoker ? :seedling::seedling:

If you choose to be a real grower, just need to put your plants in the spotlight with Marshydro FC-6500 730w smart App-controlled LED grow light! And still play the growing game through your smart phone from se*d to harvest!

Buy now and save 20% off

marshydro #marshydrofc6500

2 Likes

Cultivating freedom, one plant at a time ! #marshydrofc6500 led grow light from seed to harvest. Grow your own, and watch the magic happen!

Buy now with great save 20% off,Quantity is limited, hurry up to buy it.

marshydro #marshydrogrowlight #ledgrowlight

3 Likes

Really pushing the fc6500! It looks like an amazing light. Notice doing giveaways for the new fc-3000 on other sites are we hopefully getting another chance @MarsHydro

yep wouldnt mind testing one out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a killer price for a 730w smart light ! Mars has really come onto my radar as of late! Years ago I would not touch one, now I would happily try one out

1 Like

We will arrange giveaway activities , please pay more attention,Mainly, the discount of FC6500 is very big now, I hope friends in need will not miss this exclusive discount :thinking:

2 Likes

:blush:
If you need it, It is recommended that you purchase one, the discount is really big.

You can have a try, you will not be disappointed, our products have a five-year warranty, if there is any problem, our after-sales service will also help you. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Product is ok, but customer service is terrible. I received a bent light (perfect box) and was told by a rep to “break it back”. I don’t even think you can call them. At least I can call HLG.

Is there a misunderstanding?Could you please tell us your order number and your email address? so that we can verify your problem, don’t worry, I will help you to solve it. Thank you for your support~

1 Like

I’ll dig up the info, but I’m long over it.