Mars Hydro Online Chat

I saw a user ask a question today, can you leave your thoughts in the comments section?

Q:Two Tsl 2000 side by side in a 4 by 4 tent enough light for 5 autos ?

1 Like

Congratulations @Illicitmango my friend!:smiley:
Nice one Mars. :+1:t2:

Let’s start dressing up for Christmas!

7 Likes

The strong festive atmosphere always makes people immersed in it, and dressing up is a very important part of it.:santa1:

2 Likes

That is enough light

When is the best time to harvest?

1 Like

✨ Searching for the perfect Christmas presents under $100 for indoor growers?

🌲Grow joy this holiday season with Mars Hydro!

➡️ https://www.mars-hydro.com

#ChristmasGifts #Under100 #MarsHydro

1 Like

Happiness blooms where the garden grows. :seedling::seedling::100::100::fire::fire:

Grow together with the @official_marsHydro FC-E8000 smart LED plant light and MarsHydro growing tent, and check the new changes in the room every day to make you feel happy. :100:

#Marshydro #marshydrogrowlight #marshydrogrowtent #indoor #marshydrofce8000 #marshydrogrowkit #marshydrosmartgrowsystem

6 Likes

Can you guess how many beauties are there in the castle? :wink::herb::herb::herb:

#growth #marshydrogrowlight #growtent #indoorplants

4 Likes

9 plants maybe?

I’m guessing 3

1 Like

I say eighteen!

Do I win a tent? :thinking:
:rofl:

4 plants in there!

1 Like

Do you know which flowers usually bloom in December? :fire::seedling:

This flower buds bloomed under @official_marshydro fc3000 led grow light. #marshydro #marshydrofc3000 #marshydrogrowlight @frenchies_farm

2 Likes

Im using one 600 to over winter my citrus trees.
I have been very pleased with my Mars products.
One 600 will not cut on when cold
With switch.
I have to unplug and reply square
Connected cord.
When it’s summer switch works perfect.
Other than that very pleased
And they grow fat Budd.

1 Like

:boom:Staying on a budget while shopping for gifts can be difficult, but we’re here to help you find the best gifts under $100! :boom:

We’ve rounded up a few of the best $100 gift ideas, including products that we’ve tested and others that our gift-giving experts love​:100::100::100:

Explore more :point_right: https://www.mars-hydro.com/![$100|500x500](upload://iu9gtFB8skKnB5OIdlQxWaepTCM.jpeg)

1 Like

Cup grow :seedling:
Can we see yours?

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Weekend to all!!! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:
Do you know what series of Mars Hydro light is in the picture? :bulb:

4 Likes

Cup grow from a MarsHydro user that is growing like crazy! :seedling:
Show yours :wink:

1 Like

As 2023 comes to a close we look ahead to the new year. :heart:

Ending the year with your best growing moment is a fantastic way to enter a new year of life! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

4 Likes