I have 2 600s

Sometimes the switch does not work
If I unplug the connector , from lamp
Not wall
And replug in
Poof light comes on.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Hello there! For faster resolution, you can contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] with the following info readily prepared:

1.Contact using the email address linked to the order.
2.Order number & purchase platform.
3.Please kindly take some pictures or a small video clearly showing the issue.

We will offer you the solutions asap!

1 Like

When are these items available for purchase @MarsHydro ?

1 Like

Santa Clause when???

They are not online yet, but they will be fully online in the future. Let us look forward to it together.

1 Like

I emailed you guys about 2 months ago to get the specs of a discontinued light of yours and the reply that I received was “We don’t make that light so we don’t have any specs.”! Can I just get the correct information on this unit? MarsHydro Mystery 3|492x500

1 Like

@JerBear that looks in the same family as the Reflector 48 I used back in 2017.

Here’s my googling for you:

Specification

Grow Light Details

LED Diode Brand:

Epistar™ (HI-LED) High Intensity

Power Consumption:

120V: 710W±5%, 240V: 702.2W±5%

Operating Requirements:

Input voltage: 85v-265v Amperage: 5.92 @ 120v | 3.148 @ 240v

Coverage Area:

4.2’x4.2′ (128cm x 128 cm)

Hanging Distance:

24″ – 30″ (60cm – 76cm) from the top of your canopy

Product Dimensions:

23 “x23″ x 4” (52cm x 52cm x 9cm)

Product Weight:

31lb. 15Kg.

Operating Temperature:

85°F -105°F (30°C – 40°C)

BTU:

Decible Value:

Plug Type:

EU,UK,AU,USA,Japan

Ships From:

UK,USA,Canada, Australia, Germany,China

Warranty:

2 years

Compare to HPS/MH/HID:

800 watt

LED Lens Degree:

90°-120°

LED Diode Count:

324 Pieces

Spectrum:

440nm, 460nm, 630nm ,660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k

Product Model Number:

MARSII-1600

:metal:

(@MarsHydro I accept discount codes for my services :v: :rofl:)

8 Likes

I knew I remembered seeing Mars was also run by LG! Thanks for confirming that, now I like them even more.

3 Likes

A huge ty for this!

2 Likes

No worries @JerBear . OGs got OGs back yo!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Hi JerBear,

After reading Pigeonman’s reply, do you have any other questions about this? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@MarsHydro I have your fc-e 3000. What is the recommended height from canopy in veg and bloom? It’s not ANYWHERE in the manual which seems like pertinent information for the users manual.

This depends on your usage environment and there is no fixed value.

How to set it up according to convenience, but our suggestion is that the distance should not exceed 1.5 meters, otherwise the light will be very weak.

1 Like

That is a very none commital answer. Very broad and doesn’t come close to answering my question. Every other light manufacturer usually has something like this!

So do you have advised application suggestions maybe Generally? Anymore than 4.5 feet isn’t efficient isn’t really an answer. I know this product has gone through extensive testing so there should be light limits somewhere i mean that’s the point of testing. Idk any other answer is better than the one you gave. Please see if you can find a general guideline application. Thanks love the light but this yo yo trying to figure out where it should be and when. Ha on 420mag they said it’s safe to hang 8 inches from canopy :rofl: yep nope doesn’t work. Sorry about the rant any other info would be great thanks.

2 Likes

We have a blog about the hanging height of the lights, you can refer to it. I hope it worked for you. :heart:

Have you ever understood the reflectivity of a tent? :face_with_monocle:

Let’s start testing. :wink:

Hint👉 Comparing Reflective Mylar: Unveiling the Truth about Grow Tent Quality

1 Like

When comparing the quality of tent metal poles with other brands on the market, Mars Hydro stands out! Collision :boom:

A special thanks to our featured partnersBackhand index pointing right :point_right: MIGRO

Have you ever compared different brands? Leave your opinion. [image]

Get yours➡ MarsHydro Grow Tents

Any plans to make a taller tent? As a 6’5" tall person, standard height tents make me feel clausterphobic.

3 Likes

:star2: Weekend Special! :star2:

Unleash the power of plant growth with our premium products at jaw-dropping prices!

:point_right:Save up to 25% on select items! This offer is for a limited time only. Ends on Jan 14, 2024. :date:

Get your favorites now➡https://www.mars-hydro.com

1 Like

Sorry, we don’t have this plan at the moment. But I have informed the tent leader of your needs.