Mass Medical Strains

Few years back grew some dynasty tester strains with good results the professor has some great stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, will be checking out his gear. I have heard that PP was the origin of the MMS genetics. Id rather support the true artist rather than a ripoff artist.

6 Likes

Ahhhh so is this the guy that came out with the Oregon Huckleberry? The F2s I just ran were fire.

5 Likes

Yup thatā€™s the guy if you slide over to www.opengrow.com youā€™ll find several posts of his strains being ran lots of his older stuff still kicks butt

4 Likes

Does anyone know what strain MMS ā€˜ripped offā€™ of dynasty or prof p?

3 Likes

Overgrow is so much easier on the eyes haha, but Iā€™m still exploring opengrow

4 Likes

So I got a couple packs from MMS and a couple freebies I popped a few weeks back. Iā€™ll post updates. Letā€™s see if his butterfly writing skills stand up to my smoke reportersā€¦

MMS - Pupilstan
MMS - Chick magnet
MMS - Panama Pupil
MMS - Pak Man
RunAway Bride (putang mms x cake fighter) - Bad Dawg Genetics
Clearwater - Apple Fritter s1
1x Light of Jah (7yr old Dutch seed)

1st cycle LOS

6 Likes

Whatā€™s with the straw on top thing? Iā€™ve seen that to help reduce evaporation from the top of the soil but not much use IMO. I want the top to dry out to reduce chances of fungus gnats or moulds to get a foothold.

Nice healthy looking plant tho so good luck with those!

:peace:

Bohdi has done crosses with him so I guess his jam is legit though, huh? Even if he did steal his original genetics

1 Like

His flagship strain is Star Pulpil which is an Afghan x Thaiā€¦ I assume that is what he took from Dynasty

3 Likes

Interesting :nerd_face:

1 Like

Professor P, Of Dynasty Genetics yes

I dont KNOW anythingā€¦just have made deductions from the releasesā€¦I do my researchā€¦but donā€™t know for fact. Itā€™s not hard to follow things back to the source

1 Like

Folks were asking what genetics he stoleā€¦it kinda just makes sense to follow it

Dont get me wrongā€¦his genetics he is working with seem amazingā€¦Just sucks he doesnā€™t give credit

But Iā€™ve looked the prof P catalog and I dont see anything even close to star pupil

1 Like

it a common rumor that star pupil is part ninja fruit. ninja fruit from stoned ninja who was part of the Ocean Grown group. The funk he talks oh so creatively about is just afghani terps. His shit has never survived my mold test cabinet in the 4 plants I have tried. The structure is study on them. Potency is all the fuck over the place. He breeds so wide (multiple untested fathers) that the consistency is seriously lacking. Fair review. He has some nice stuff but for the money you could do better. for 125 a pack i expect the 3 out of 4 to be really good. He bounces from cross to cross so fast there is no way he works lines for any length of time.

9 Likes

Very true on the minimal line work. He did an indigo pupil bx2 which I have. Probably the .most ā€˜line workā€™ hes released. My Star Pupil molded in the jar last run so I cant attest to potency. Although it was probably too moist to jar, so that may be on me. His Putangs Iā€™ve run and my buddyā€™s run have been awesome hardy plants with no issues. Not overly potent or anything but extremely terpy

2 Likes

And also I dont think he uses many males in his crosses, Iā€™m pretty sure he does CS or STS and breeds fem seeds. I have one of his regular lines but 90% are fem crosses. Probably why people experience so many herms

2 Likes

Like from what I have seen I highly doubt he stress tests a damn thing. He is great at marketing and thats about it.

4 Likes