Master Thai Romulan Collective Buy in

3 Likes

Two slots left here. Oh man this was a wild fire. Feeling stoked!!!

3 Likes

Now there is only 1 spot remaining! :grin:

2 Likes

That was close, I thought I already signed up for this one. Good thing I double checked

3 Likes

IVe read this a few times. Once I reach 30. I’ll close the wiki. Let the smoke settle and see if someone got squashed out by accident. That way it’s all good and no one gets missed that was here first.

1 Like

Wiki removed. We have reached 30! Woo hooooooooo!!! Thank you all for your interest!!!

5 Likes

Is there a trust level on this one? One already full. :unamused:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

No trust level needed. This is a collective good karma thing. As I am kicking down the money to my friend and he kicked me the packs to preserve.

2 Likes

No worries @G-paS I’ll share with u.

4 Likes

If a spot opens up id love to join if not it’ll be fun to tag along and watch the show!

2 Likes

Thanks @khaoohs! and @MTL! I got signed up on this one. It was the first list. I opps. Again Thank You so much for you generosity. :heartpulse:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

If another spot becomes available I’d love some Romulan

1 Like

Misterbee had me for all three I think lmk if I got in on the others, thanks again @misterbee

2 Likes

If any spot drop out, BOTH myself AND @Pawsfodocaws want ON!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Well hell lol it got busy here after I left last night I see! Great fun ahead for some of yas, that’s for sure! Good luck to all of yas!
I’ve got Original Skunk#1 from '98-'99, and also got Romulan going atm, so no need for me in this one lol
Plus no time either… But y’all enjoy this, folks!

10 Likes

I love this place, and thanks!

6 Likes

Holy Sheep shit these filled fast

7 Likes

I’ll take care of you @misterbee!! You saved me on the other one, only way to pay you back is to cover you on this one and have the beans go right to you. Thanks again! :grinning:

3 Likes

Well crap, missed out on all three collective buys. I do hope someone intends to do a seed run on all three of these

5 Likes

wow i missed this. this medicine could have been good

1 Like